Has Anyone Got An Old Airasia E-ticket They Could Fwd Me?

onebir

I'm planning to fly one-way London-Hongkong & the airline will only let me board if I have an onward ticket. But I don't need an onward ticket - I want to get a train once I reach China. And of course there's no way to get a Chinese train ticket to prove this...

Air Asia fly from Macau (which is near enough), so I'd like to get an AirAsia HTML e-ticket which I can edit appropriately...

Please PM me if you could send me one!

Thanks in advance!

(Mods - apologies for totally non-Thai content, but this is the liveliest forum I know of where lots of people are likely to have flown AirAsia recently)

get a train ticket!

Can I get a train ticket? The last time I bought one from outside China, the agents (were supposed to) deliver it to my hotel once I arrived. AFAIK all the agents in China work like that...

• 2 months later...
I've known heaps of people who have flown to China then got the Trans Siberian, etc west. I mean to do it my self one day so there must be a way of proving your moving on.

You can in fact buy a KCR train ticket (to Guangzhou) online & the Oasis HK accepted the confirmation email.

:o

Do you have a visa for China? If you do, you don't need an onward ticket.

China visa must be a resident visa. Last year American Airlines would not let me board a return flight to Shanghai from Boston unless I had either a resident visa or proof of travel onward outside of China. Luckily I still had a return leg Thai Airways E-ticket from Shanghai to Bangkok. I had to turn on my laptop at the airline counter and show them. This is Chinese Government regulations.