Contradictory discrepancies on Thai Chanottes (Information not the same)

Contradictory discrepancies on Thai Chanottes 

I post this in the hope anyone has any info on this.

We have many  Chanottes and ALL of them but ONE has on the front page...  size .. AND then the inside + outside (balcony) size.

with numbers NOT the same!  You can see as attached it says the total in one area and in another the outside+ inside NOT

the same!  After many days researching all this including official channels and not finding any answers I hereby post my first posting in my 9 years here,

as I am sure some of the wise TV members will have heard of this.

I do note that there is some confusion of inside pillars and wall thickness which complicates the issue, of which I have not answer to. But again.. why only this one Chanotte  has conflicting information?

Also, I do know some who have had their condos remeasured and a refund from the developer given as their sales size was not correct (its always smaller than you think right?) but think about it, you bought based on M2 and pay maint fees on same.. so it is important to know the truth.

Also, if anyone knows how to get the landoffice or whatever rellevant department to go on site for a remeasure, please list it as many will want that.

Thanks for you time and enjoy Thailand.......

C31 noi.jpg

Hard to make a simple floor space calculation from the blurry photo.

Inner space by land office 33.45 sqm ?

Inner space roughly without thinking about pillars L x W  (4.25+0.27+0.49) x (6.32+0.8) = +/- 35 sqm (very quick and rough gestimate)

so is about right minus pillars.?

or do i miss something.

Archived