Seagulls

pepsi666

why arent there any seagulls on any of the beaches here, ?

seen the things on most beaches, but allthe time I've been comingg here, never seen one, anyone know why ?

quite simple really, seagulls eat fish and can you imagine any fish being able to live in the sewer that passes for the sea on Pattaya beach?

FM

seen the things on most beaches, but allthe time I've been comingg here, never seen one, anyone know why ?

quite simple really, seagulls eat fish and can you imagine any fish being able to live in the sewer that passes for the sea on Pattaya beach?

FM

You have been away from home too long. The rats with wings eat anything, sometimes fish.

I would check the next time you buy chicken check the size of the bird. :o

Seagulls tend to be temperate to cold climate birds so in my experience you don't see them in the tropics. There are other sea birds to be seen but not the flocks of <deleted> hawks we get around our temperate beaches. We have to thank God for small mercies, think what the beaches would be like with all the discarded food left lying around. It's bad enough having to fend off the mangy curs and beach vendors.

Seagulls, like chicken, need grit to digest food. The sands on Pattaya beaches are probably pure silica and they can't live with that.

For those who attributed absence of seagulls to dirty water - I have seen seaguls in much filthier places (major ports), eating awful things.

because as the palarse fans would say " we scared them away"

Seagulls, like chicken, need grit to digest food. The sands on Pattaya beaches are probably pure silica and they can't live with that.

For those who attributed absence of seagulls to dirty water - I have seen seaguls in much filthier places (major ports), eating awful things.

Filthier places than Pattaya? Watch out for the basher brigade! They're coming to get you soon!

:o

Filthier places than Pattaya? Watch out for the basher brigade! They're coming to get you soon!

:o

i am deeply offended that anyone could even suggest that there is a more filthier place than Pattaya. Go wash your mouth out.

BB