I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, spidermike007 said:

First of all, taking a girl to Pattaya, would be like bringing a cooler full of salmon to Alaska. What on earth were you thinking? Second, how long did you know her for? She sounds like she was constipated, and had a dismal attitude. Did you not know this beforehand? Did she all of a sudden turn nasty and unhappy? Out of the blue? No clue beforehand? Frankly, it sounds like she did not like you very much. And you most certainly picked the wrong bird to travel with. But, taking her too Pattaya? That boggles the mind.

Some women are fun to travel with. My woman is a delight. Never complains, and always has my back. Super fun to be around. Some are just not worth it. You did the right thing by leaving. Not worth the aggravation. I tend to live my life like one of those advice books for dummies. I ask myself really simple questions. Is she making me a better version of myself? Is she improving the quality of each day I spend with her? I think you would have had to pronounce a resounding NO, to each of those questions!

The David Brent of TV

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

The David Brent of TV

Do you disagree with my many assertions? I never claimed to not be opinionated. LOL. Do you somehow think being a decisive man, who has a sense of himself and what he needs and wants is a bad thing? Does that make me a man as described below:

Much of the comedy and pathos of the series centers on Brent's many idiosyncrasies, hypocrisies, self-delusions and self-promotion (including playing up to the 'documentary' cameras present in his workplace). He also obsessed with being an entertainer as well as a boss but he often accidentally annoys or offends the other characters with his jokes.

35 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Do you disagree with my many assertions? I never claimed to not be opinionated. LOL. Do you somehow think being a decisive man, who has a sense of himself and what he needs and wants is a bad thing? Does that make me a man as described below:

Much of the comedy and pathos of the series centers on Brent's many idiosyncrasies, hypocrisies, self-delusions and self-promotion (including playing up to the 'documentary' cameras present in his workplace). He also obsessed with being an entertainer as well as a boss but he often accidentally annoys or offends the other characters with his jokes.

No disrespect, but you are one weird dude.

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Thank you kindly. Being normal is the last thing in the world I strive for!

'Normal' for men of our age, would be living with a woman that denies us sex and insists in sleeping in a separate bed in a separate room, while expecting us to do all the housework.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

A couple of days there was this thread on Thai Visa...

Good you spotted this.

New girl, 4 days romance, taking her to Pattaya ????

If it looks like a troll & smells like a troll, there you go ...

2 hours ago, RedPill said:

Good you spotted this.

New girl, 4 days romance, taking her to Pattaya ????

If it looks like a troll & smells like a troll, there you go ...

I wouldn't call him a troll. But I am not so sure TV would keep my post if I would call him what I think he is...

3 minutes ago, TheAceFace said:

15 pages of reading shi&e , been a long time member, you new people are not worth a wan& , I know many people here with good hearts, there not all after ripping us off. Seems the OP has been had and fair play you mug

"Calm is his mind, calm is his speech..."

Are you sure?

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wouldn't call him a troll. But I am not so sure TV would keep my post if I would call him what I think he is...

Ok, maybe not a troll. I actually can believe and see guys doing this with all sorts of incorrect expectations.

Let's get the nicest word out ... very naive, to say the least.

In the first thread the announcement, meeting a bargirl and after 4 days deciding to go on a romantic trip 'to Pattaya', paying her 15k upfront. That was the train wreck in motion.

Why not go to Koh Samed, or one of the nicer beaches after Rayong, or to Koh Chang.

And get to know her better, outside of the red light districts?

No, you have to bring a bar girl you have just met, straight into romantic Pattaya.

This thread now, is just the after math & report of the train wrecked. 

If it's all a real story, who knows. But certainly not unheard of. It could be. 

But if anything, just plain stupidity and wrong expectations from the guy.

Very bad planned & played, regardless how the girl reacted.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess soon the police will visit you. I am sure she remembers your name.

Apart from that it seems you made the usual mistake of not making sure right from the beginning that she understands who the boss is.

I am sure you know the typical "Thai "answer: "up to you".

I don't remember where I read it but one farang said: Exactly, it's up to me. Shut up and don't complain.

it's beyond simply who is the boss the gal is a spoiled nutcase trying to play hiso... question is what would tempt the OP to take such a person?  was he playing the two week millionaire and the gal caught him lol.

52 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

But I'm not responding to him, am I. Do you not understand the difference.

Either way the thread continues. 

Either way the thread continues. 

Do you  understand that? 

.....and if you’re not happy with what he says just jog on. No one is forcing you to read what someone else is responding too  

That's why it always works for the girls! A guy acts pretty stupid with a romantic idea taking a hooker to Pattaya and posts his story on here.

Two Farangs are starting to argue about it against each other.

Statistically, it's a 50/50 for the girl ... and she will continue. 

And the OP now goes to Cambodia for new girls and isn't really even responding anymore on here.

Go figure guys, you are fighting each other over being right how to treat an obvious hooker correctly.

What's that's about? ????

Without sounding like a newbie, the times are tough going out on the streets. 

They offer used pork and expect caviar in return. 

Add to this the thai mentality problems..

And what hope have we got?

Mine of more than five years turned around and said she is going to work in a drinks bar  9pm to 2am.

She already does six days in a food restaurant. 

Extra money for her old age. 

On top of what she has from me and what she earns plus tips.

I think she is telling me something here....

I'm getting too old for all this...

10 hours ago, RedPill said:

Ok, maybe not a troll. I actually can believe and see guys doing this with all sorts of incorrect expectations.

Let's get the nicest word out ... very naive, to say the least.

In the first thread the announcement, meeting a bargirl and after 4 days deciding to go on a romantic trip 'to Pattaya', paying her 15k upfront. That was the train wreck in motion.

Why not go to Koh Samed, or one of the nicer beaches after Rayong, or to Koh Chang.

And get to know her better, outside of the red light districts?

No, you have to bring a bar girl you have just met, straight into romantic Pattaya.

This thread now, is just the after math & report of the train wrecked. 

If it's all a real story, who knows. But certainly not unheard of. It could be. 

But if anything, just plain stupidity and wrong expectations from the guy.

Very bad planned & played, regardless how the girl reacted.

Im going story not true OR very heavy peppered with exageration.

Maybe a good fantasy lesson for the newbie though

"What NOT to do in Thailand"

Actually i think even the newest newbie will have more common sense to give a Thai freelancer 15k up front.

Thats just being a complete kn0b-head!!

Thats not the first time I’ve seen that go down in the land of smiles complaining about everything. A German guy had a younger woman carry on in a restaurant in BKK complaining about everything the food and the quality of the restaurant and he grabs her hand bag and removes his credit cards and told to F-off and never contact me again and left. The staff had to calm her down. She was a mess, no credit cards. 

16 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Mine of more than five years turned around and said she is going to work in a drinks bar  9pm to 2am.

I always inform mine, right at the start, the stipend I pay is to cover ALL their nighttime hours.

Any nighttime hours spent away from me without permission will be considered 'end of contract'.

Learned that little trick in the first 6 months here.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:23 AM, kellersphuket said:

I hope that chick learns some valuable lessons in life.

number one being never bite the hand that feeds!

Maybe it was the wrong week and she had the wrong tampon ? According to TV , if you buy the right one you are joyously happy and can run marathons and play tennis all day, which would have improved her mood.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

????????????????????????

you make it so difficult for us normal guys,,,,just spent 3 days with a girl in chaam ,,,,left and gave her 1500 bht????????????????she was happy enough then again there was only 4 years age difference between us,,,,lol...in fact she even keeps sending message when am I going back.

1 hour ago, 4737 Carlin said:

Never understood hiring a prostitute to hang out with and pretend she's your partner. 15K "spending money" ? Expensive hotels ? Taking her to dinner like she's your wife ? 

This must be a troll - nobody can be this dumb/naive/sad.

That's the thing in Thailand. You don't go purposely and go out to look to hire a prostitute

... you go out for a beer, and bump into a girl. You start to like her .... she doesn't immediately act like a prostitute, but she is one. 

Giving her 15k upfront for the trip is ridiculous. I bet he learned.

I had a 'real girlfriend' for 2 years ... on her birthday I bought her a present and a weekend trip to an island. 

On the boat, I gave her 1k baht, a little bit of cash, so she can buy some drinks for us or something in a shop sometimes, without

the need to ask me all time.

I still had to pay everything over that weekend. That 1k in cash never came back out of her pocket again ????

Lol, women, so full of opportunistic money thinking only, it's horrible. Even if they are not hookers.

Archived