I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

6 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

They dont consider it whoring. Thats your phrase, your insult and your attempt to degrade Thai girls who are nicer than you and kinder than you.

Whether they consider it such is irrelevant, isn't it?

You guys are being unreasonable. 

Sex work is NOT usually enjoyed by women.

This is especially so for the stereotypical 20-something year old Thai girl who performs sex acts with grandpas.

Or does anyone here REALLY BELIEVE that a 20-something girl ANYWHERE on earth is happy sleeping with a 60-something man??

It is further exacerbated by the fact that most of them (potentially) hate foreigners, and especially westerners anyway.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

What a load of nonesense. The girls choose their customers.  They are not quietly seething. You dont know Thais,  you have no respect for Thais especially Thai girls. You are projecting your ill informed,  prejudiced, western view onto a situation about which you know nothing. Solution: Get laid and stop telling people what to do.

I prefer masturbation, thankyou

6 hours ago, amykat said:

Really, like you go out and just chose all the jobs in your life?  Hmm, today I would like to be CEO of Amazon?? 

I said they choose their customers as do many self employed people. You obviously know nothing about the P4P scene and have no insights to offer. My favourite massage girl is also a nurse during the week. When you have been with a 1000 bar girls and go go dancers you can talk until then best be quiet as you only show your ignorance.

25 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Sex work is NOT usually enjoyed by women.

How do you know? Basically ANY freelancer in Thailand picks and chooses her customers and will not go with one she feels uncomfortable with. Most of them remain freelancers because they enjoy the lifestyle - they get to party and drink every night, and all on some guy's dime. Bar girls it's a bit more complicated as they probably have quotas they have to fulfill, but I've seen bar girls refuse to go with customers they didn't like before.

29 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

It is further exacerbated by the fact that most of them (potentially) hate foreigners, and especially westerners anyway.

You're assuming this based on nothing but your imagination. I have many freelancer friends (just friends) and NONE of them actually hates foreigners. On the contrary - they prefer foreigners.

As for young women sleeping with 60+ men - you couldn't be more wrong - many women prefer older men for obvious reasons: they are willing to pay more, for less work - a guy their age could go for hours, a 60yo would finish in 5 minutes and done. They also like Koreans and Japanese for the same reason - higher payouts for less work, at least in theory...

6 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

How do you know? Basically ANY freelancer in Thailand picks and chooses her customers and will not go with one she feels uncomfortable with. Most of them remain freelancers because they enjoy the lifestyle - they get to party and drink every night, and all on some guy's dime. Bar girls it's a bit more complicated as they probably have quotas they have to fulfill, but I've seen bar girls refuse to go with customers they didn't like before.

You're assuming this based on nothing but your imagination. I have many freelancer friends (just friends) and NONE of them actually hates foreigners. On the contrary - they prefer foreigners.

As for young women sleeping with 60+ men - you couldn't be more wrong - many women prefer older men for obvious reasons: they are willing to pay more, for less work - a guy their age could go for hours, a 60yo would finish in 5 minutes and done. They also like Koreans and Japanese for the same reason - higher payouts for less work, at least in theory...

You challenge my anecdotes and use as support your own anecdotes.

Neither of us is more believable than the other.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

You really think this lovely lady gonna pay any of the bills you left?

lol

For sure she would tell them she got no money, that the no good farang kee-nok did a runner.

i bet she tell restaurant to get police then she tell them everything detail she know about you.

You seem to take this like a joke, obvious you never heard about lady scorned? 

and with Thai the problem x100 !!

Probably she also tell them a few lies that you said very bad things about certain Thai peoples.. to be sure you have some trouble.

they do that.

I would not be suprised if the police catch up with you at some stage.

If going through airport again i would find the service of some fast track agent and maybe pay them some big money,

cover the face and hope they get you through without any problem!!!

maybe we will see your next post from Thai jail or detention center and asking how to get cigarettes.

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I said they choose their customers as do many self employed people. You obviously know nothing about the P4P scene and have no insights to offer. My favourite massage girl is also a nurse during the week. When you have been with a 1000 bar girls and go go dancers you can talk until then best be quiet as you only show your ignorance.

I don’t have to use their services to figure out basic economics.  I’m sure the best girls chose from the best that is available but George Clooney isn’t here offering himself to them is he??  Much less hordes of George Clooneys.  Your favorite ...who is a nurse has something to fall back on doesn’t she?  Why does she even need more than her job, that is pretty sad.  What about the woman who has no other career, isn’t gorgeous, has gotten older, etc.

That is like saying people love to work at Walmart because so many do it.  Right, so many people with no other choices.

Anyway, to all of you who think it so great, I have a new money savings plan for you ....just stop being a buyer and become a seller.  Drink and have fun on someone else’s dime.  Pick your customer, have sex and get paid!!! Fun and help with your crashing currency.

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Or does anyone here REALLY BELIEVE that a 20-something girl ANYWHERE on earth is happy sleeping with a 60-something man??

I had a 23 year old gf back in the UK when I was 52, she seemed happy to sleep with me, no incentives at all from me apart from the odd half of 'Rattler' in the pub of an evening.

Also was picked up by a 30 year old Philippino when I was 60, she was keen to have sex all day at every opportunity.

There are plenty of young women like this around, don't ask me why, I've never understood women of any age.

the number of girls i know from BKK, who get a guy to bring them to Pattaya, when there are thousands of girls here, and a dam sight cheaper for starters, i lived in BKK for 4 years so i know what i am on about, i think these silly old men like the idea of having a girlfriend, experience, in fact some girls do advertise this, i even had a girl visit me while here with a *customer* told him she was going to visit a friend, well that was true i suppose, lol

6 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Yeah. My xgf still wants me and we started up when I was 59 and she was 19. Now shes 24 and waay too old. Shes going to law school in the states. Im a bum.

First of all, taking a girl to Pattaya, would be like bringing a cooler full of salmon to Alaska. What on earth were you thinking? Second, how long did you know her for? She sounds like she was constipated, and had a dismal attitude. Did you not know this beforehand? Did she all of a sudden turn nasty and unhappy? Out of the blue? No clue beforehand? Frankly, it sounds like she did not like you very much. And you most certainly picked the wrong bird to travel with. But, taking her too Pattaya? That boggles the mind.

Some women are fun to travel with. My woman is a delight. Never complains, and always has my back. Super fun to be around. Some are just not worth it. You did the right thing by leaving. Not worth the aggravation. I tend to live my life like one of those advice books for dummies. I ask myself really simple questions. Is she making me a better version of myself? Is she improving the quality of each day I spend with her? I think you would have had to pronounce a resounding NO, to each of those questions!

45 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

I've never been so lucky. I admit I might be biased.

Pros and Cons:

1. The Pros are everything you can do with a sub 25yr old IG Model.

2. The cons are dealing with a sub 25 yr old IG Model.

When you get them that young, you will never be rid of them, either. Some folks have to escape here, and pray she doesnt show up. Thank god for rats, filth, pork and disease, dengue, malaria, ebola, horrible place this is, you dont want to visit, nope...

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What's that?

No honey, not today. I have headache.

1. Take out the garbage.

2. Can you make me coffee while I do my makeup.

3. Oh, my Mom is calling, could you finish sweeping?

4. Take out the Garbage.

5. What do you mean Man U is on, I wanted to watch Game of Thrones before I go to bed, Im tired from my massage.

6. My car needs gas. No I dont have any cash, put it on your card please.

7. I told you not to buy Mustard, it gives me PTSD

8. I dont care if its 3am, my period doesnt tell time, so please wake up and go to 7-11 for Tampons.

9. Take out the Garbage please.

10. Stop there, right now! I broke a nail! Don't be a bitch, it will only take two hours, go wash my car.

11. Did you wash AND wax it? Really. Well it looks like ***t, buy me a new one.

12. You and your friends are going where? No your not LOL

13. Wake up, youre snoring.

14. Take out the garbage.

15. I have cramps, please do the laundry.

16. Could you pick up a Pregnancy Test?

Yep. GFE.

vs.

And here is for Taxi-meter. Khop khun kap. Bye.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm thinking she turned after he handed her 15,000bht.

That's why you pay them after.

The longer I stay, the more I understand the value of an carrot!

No way I building a house, no way I am getting married, or tied up at all. All I want to do, is to enjoy life and my relationship, and that is over at once you build that F..... house, that car, and get married. 

Im all in for good man, being good, take care, give what I have, but not more than I would spent anyway just by myself. Will never borrow money to live in Thailand for any circumstances. 

I know where it will end if you give up everything you have, and that starts in the moment you start building that house, buy that car, and gett the gold on her, and the ring. 

Good luck 

48541041-0897-46F7-913D-5C74C72AFD4C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

The longer I stay, the more I understand the value of an carrot!

No way I building a house, no way I am getting married, or tied up at all. All I want to do, is to enjoy life and my relationship, and that is over at once you build that F..... house, that car, and get married. 

Im all in for good man, being good, take care, give what I have, but not more than I would spent anyway just by myself. Will never borrow money to live in Thailand for any circumstances. 

I know where it will end if you give up everything you have, and that starts in the moment you start building that house, buy that car, and gett the gold on her, and the ring. 

Good luck 

48541041-0897-46F7-913D-5C74C72AFD4C.jpeg

Reasonable words. I think if you can live without a woman in your life, there is only upside for you. Free and easy! In my case, I put up some money for the house and the car. Very little gold. And only after a few years together, without getting married within the first few years. And I got an amazing woman in return, who is delightful to be around, has a wonderful and solid family, and is kind and has my back all the time. She is a gourmet cook, she is not afraid of hard work, and she has a great sense of humor, and a light heart. Seems worth it to me. But, we all have our own path.

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Reasonable words. I think if you can live without a woman in your life, there is only upside for you. Free and easy! In my case, I put up some money for the house and the car. Very little gold. And only after a few years together, without getting married within the first few years. And I got an amazing woman in return, who is delightful to be around, has a wonderful and solid family, and is kind and has my back all the time. She is a gourmet cook, she is not afraid of hard work, and she has a great sense of humor, and a light heart. Seems worth it to me. But, we all have our own path.

I enjoy all your posts.  I want to believe.

Think am too old and cynical to ever find the right woman. 

Yet have some positive support here and am taking my time this time as you have said.

Back on topic:

The OP is likely embellishing his story.

Your analogy about bringing a bargirl to Pattaya is like bringing salmon to Alaska made me laugh:clap2:

What a surprise, a bunch of people on an online Thai forum that think Thai hookers really really want to have sex with them for money!

Also, the OP, jeez It sounds like a working girl that had serious second thoughts about the whole trip and thus acted out. She clearly didn't care or want to be with him

58 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I said Im all in for taking care, Im not in for a freeride or exploiting women, just to be clear.

I just do not want to be locked up by a spoilt woman. Because that is what most of them I know do, except from a few scumbags, but I keep away from people like that.

15 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

I don't know yet dude.

somewhere I can find a nice girl who loves me for me ????

there's plenty of not so attractive ladies waiting for the same thing.

and they will probably call you dude if you like

Archived