STD check up

Davidbrophy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, jastheace said:

prevention ?

yes, they all sell some sort of prevention, so do 7/11.

serious topic is this ???

None of 7-11s condoms would fit his tongue, which I presume was used "in certain areas" without a licker license. If her fluids mingled with his fluids it is time for the STD dept at a good hospital.

1 hour ago, Davidbrophy said:

Went full on noob last night with a girl. Kissing in certain  areas. Is there any chemist that sell some sort of std prevention or am I better heading to doctor 

i know a lot about this subject. in fact i just finished doing it. it can be very risky behavior. i do it all the time. you can run the bathroom and gargle and rinse your mouth out with 3% hydrogen peroxide and make sure you wash your lips as well. 

the other thing is visual examination her sex organs and keeping your tongue on exterior surfaces as apposed to penetrating her.   

do you have a sore throat yet? 

I think you need to look up the difference between prevention and protection and get a grip on the 'before and after' differences. Once you caught it, you got it, sometimes for life.  Go get screened if it eases your mind, and if all is clear, use protection beforehand next time. If not, go home and don't spread it about. 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I've only one thing to say ….  ????

Why? It´s just a nice and exiting experience of a healthy sex life.

Please, don´t tell me that you´ve entered the monkhood. Even they do it, if you shall believe the news you read. ????

1 minute ago, neeray said:

"exiting" !!! Does that mean dying from sex?

The symbol of a yellow little emoticon that pukes, is to be seen as the meaning of disgusting.

There is nothing digusting about having variations in sex life. What has been done here is to be seen as irresponsible.

If you do this act with somebody you know, that you also know is healthy there is nothing disgusting with that.

Irresponsible, I agree to, but not that it would be disgusting. That was what the comment was connected to. ???? 

12 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

The symbol of a yellow little emoticon that pukes, is to be seen as the meaning of disgusting.

There is nothing digusting about having variations in sex life. What has been done here is to be seen as irresponsible.

If you do this act with somebody you know, that you also know is healthy there is nothing disgusting with that.

Irresponsible, I agree to, but not that it would be disgusting. That was what the comment was connected to. ???? 

man you must be an absolute hoot at those hundreds of parties you go to. holy buzz kill.

9 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Sure, and when you read about it. In many places it stands that it´s not a sure treatment. You do know it stands there because 10% of the treatments are successful and 90% do not cure. That´s the statistic I would assume after reading that total piece of <deleted> you gave me the link to. But, I am also very sure that kind of statistic does not exist, and that´s just other spike in the coffin to make this even more <deleted>.

8 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

man you must be an absolute hoot at those hundreds of parties you go to. holy buzz kill.

Hoe did you read my comment? How did you come to that conclusion? Last but not least, do you know the conversation enough to even post a comment. Seems to me that you understood all wrong and do not have a cluse what you are posting.

Now be a good boy. Go back and read all conversation and try to understand. If that doesn´t help you. Hell yeah! At least you choosed the right handle.???? 

Some Listerine afterwards would have helped.

Thought she stole your money after you gave her your ATM?    

Pattaya money stolen

By Davidbrophy, 6 hours ago in Pattaya Forum

met a girl two days ago and now we are dating and talking about marriage ,she left her job as bar girl for me and things are great. The thing that makes me mad is I gave her my bank card so she can pay for a new phone.

31 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Thanks for the sex ed. Rest assured, I'm quite up to speed.

As for my comment about "exiting", I know that it was a typo and should have read "exciting". I was just exercising a little levity.

15 hours ago, Davidbrophy said:

Kissing in certain  areas.

Best to kiss in every area, that way you make sure you have covered them all.

Did she shower first?  Did she reciprocate?  IS this a new GF or the old one from yesterday?

4 minutes ago, neeray said:

Thanks for the sex ed. Rest assured, I'm quite up to speed.

As for my comment about "exiting", I know that it was a typo and should have read "exciting". I was just exercising a little levity.

Aaaah! Sorry, I missed that one. ????????

33 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Hoe did you read my comment? How did you come to that conclusion? Last but not least, do you know the conversation enough to even post a comment. Seems to me that you understood all wrong and do not have a cluse what you are posting.

Now be a good boy. Go back and read all conversation and try to understand. If that doesn´t help you. Hell yeah! At least you choosed the right handle.???? 

i came to the conclusion from watching and reading your posts for the last few weeks.

constantly on this site you are butting heads with multiple members.

your arrogance is astounding but i guess that comes with being such a hoot at parties. if you don't even get my references to your own words on this site then perhaps it is you who needs to go back and have a read.

party on garth ! 

ps whats to know about this thread. the guy ate out a prostitute (supposedly) ........ nuff said. 

Archived