Extension Renewal (Retirement) - Options

I'm gathering all my papers together in preparation for renewal of stay on ground of retirement, at Kap Choeng (Surin) on 4 October. Age 70, Oz, O-A visa in 2015.

Using 65K method (monthly income) - I have bank book of monthly transfers going back to December, and have ordered up the requisite bank letter & statement of FTT transfers. All other papers in shape. But am getting nervous as (1) I don't have 12 months of the regular transfers though I can easily show that I have been bringing in some 120K a month for several years (it just doesn't show up as FTT before last December because of the much cheaper method I used - Citibank card at atm); (2) there was some suggestion from Kap Choeng in July that they will look only at 800K in the bank, though unclear whether they meant all at once or over a year ...

Anyway, we are proceeding as planned according to the new (Dec/Jan) rules for monthly income. Question: What are my options if my application is rejected?

Obvious first one (that I might well adopt) would be return to Oz for a new O-A visa, which would have the advantage of no sweat for following 2 years.

But I haven't a clue what other - perhaps easier & quicker - options I might have, preferably without leaving home (ie Prasat)!  Thanks for any useful advice.

If they are complying with the memo sent out by head of immigration you should not have a problem getting your extension.

You could make a trip out to get a single entry non-o visa and start all over again if it was denied. It would be considered the first extension since it would be for a new 90 day entry from a visa. The first extension only requires a couple of months of transfers. 

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If they are complying with the memo sent out by head of immigration you should not have a problem getting your extension.

You could make a trip out to get a single entry non-o visa and start all over again if it was denied. It would be considered the first extension since it would be for a new 90 day entry from a visa. The first extension only requires a couple of months of transfers. 

OK, thanks. I'll check out the details on single-entry non-O. Meantime, fingers & legs crossed!