Asking for money 555

1happykamper

Sure. We all know Thailand has a pay for play industry... But this topic is about just casual chatting.. But the question is the same... Can I have some money!

On a regular basis I get asked for money (by females) in Thailand. Yes.. I am a single hansum man 55.

Yesterday the daughter of my landlord asked me to borrow 7.500 baht... To buy a camera! Seriously! She's about 35 years old and her mum and dad own LOTS of land.. most of their bungalows are full now! They harvest rubber have nice cars. The balls of this girl.. I've lived here 2 weeks! 555.

Then I chat with girls via Facebook messenger or Thai Friendly (555 I know)... After a few days of flirting and telling me what a good girl they are... "Please pay my rent.. 5.000" 555. Oh yeh riiiight... No!

It's disgustingly disrespectful. I doubt very much this tactic would work with a Thai couple... Right?

Of course I've said "no" lots of times. But seriously... Girls looking for a "serious relationship" want cash after chatting a few days!

I know.. You're asking.. What's my point.

I'm flabbergasted!! 555 555

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Tell them you're not going to send them money but if they'd like to come over for the weekend the 5k is theirs.

"Borrow" lol.

Same with her - if she was a looker maybe you missed opportunity. Two weekends down in ??? and the camera could be hers.

Chatting online is bs. If you're taking lots of their time you should pay them small money bc it's just all <deleted> and entertainment for you. Chatting, what a waste of a life. Obviously no one of any quality. Just thots.

I am in regular contact with 6 ladies, of the 6, 4 ask me for money almost every time we talk or meet.

On one of the "mating" sites:

1) after 3 or so conversations, one lady asked me for 400,000 so she could get a water supply to ...her... farm.

2) claiming to be 20 years old, asked me to 800,000 to pay for college, "take care of you every week ... AFTER .. I get money".

3) quite a few others with varied stories, the best being, " I need new mobile so I can talk to you".

I do give my 3 year X, on occasions, 1000bt when she asks, usually when she quits a job and gets in money trouble, or gets sick - she actually is sick ( stomach problems ) I usually stay with her after she gets out of ( 3 day or so day ) hospital stay for 3/4 days, no benefits, to make sure she is OK, I still enjoy her company  Colour me a fool, OK.

3 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

I am in regular contact with 6 ladies, of the 6, 4 ask me for money almost every time we talk or meet.

Onne of the "mating" sites:

1) after 3 or so conversations, one lady asked me for 400,000 so she could get a water supply to ...her... farm.

2) claiming to be 20 years old, asked me to 800,000 to pay for college, "take care of you every week ... AFTER .. I get money".

3) quite a few others with varied stories, the best being, " I need new mobile so I can talk to you".

I do give my 3 year X, on occasions, 1000bt when she asks, usually when she quits a job and gets in money trouble, or gets sick - she actually is sick ( stomach problems ) I usually stay with her after she gets out of ( 3 day or so day ) hospital stay for 3/4 days, no benefits, to make sure she is OK, I still enjoy her company  Colour me a fool, OK.

Wow, giving her 30 bucks every now and again!!! shes one lucky lady.

20 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

...Of course I've said "no" lots of times. But seriously... Girls looking for a "serious relationship" want cash after chatting a few days!...

You have to understand their point of view

how a relationship with you can be serious if you refuse to spread your money all over their desires?

555 TIT

20 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

She's about 35 years old and her mum and dad own LOTS of land.. most of their bungalows are full now! They harvest rubber have nice cars.

Please provide a picture of her and may I ask for her phone number ????

35 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

I'd colour you compassionate, within boundaries. No fool.

Strange this topic should come up today. I bought a condo a year ago and for reasons too long to go into here I temporarily put in in my G/F of 10 years name. When the situation was resolved she would not sign it back into my name...I had given her a Fortuner and about 2mb during our time together. We have now finished with each other....It has been a very sad time for me since the break-up but I was walking down the road today when.....like a bolt of lightening ...a sort of "enlightenment" came over me...It went something like...Do I know what type of person I would have become had I been reared in "abject poverty" as many in Thailand have. ..I do understand what it is like to have nothing (I have been there many many times during my active alcoholism years) but I was aware that if I could somehow recover from this disease..there was every chance that I could climb bàck up the ladder again. All the means to do so were all around me.

After my walk I went for a foot massage...the lady told me (as have many others) that she came to Pattaya for the work alone. She doesn't know her way around this town as she never goes outside. She works all day for very long hours and sleeps in the shop...just to send money home to her family. 

Let me tell you...I consider  my condo problem as a "luxury " problem and thank God that I happened to be born into a situation in this life where with a bit of effort I would be indeed ..rewarded.

Many Thai people have no chance of of "getting ahead of the game"...no matter how hard they work.

21 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

she would not sign it back into my name..

There is an old Thai proverb... what the elephant eats, he does not give back...

But, good awareness on your part... she may never have an oppt like that again... write it off as a good deed for her and her family. 

2 hours ago, edwardflory said:

hey, I met somebody on the plane, 1.5 hour flight, she was (she said) 33 years old, small talk, chit chat and all of a sudden she asks if I like cats, if so maybe I could give her 2,000 baht to take her cat to the vet...if this was told to me I wouldn't believed it,  but it did happen to me not long ago

18 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

hey, I met somebody on the plane, 1.5 hour flight, she was (she said) 33 years old, small talk, chit chat and all of a sudden she asks if I like cats, if so maybe I could give her 2,000 baht to take her cat to the vet...if this was told to me I wouldn't believed it,  but it did happen to me not long ago

Did she actually use the word 'cat' or did she use another term for it ?

Archived