Don't Boycott My Bar

ltdknowledge

I few days i posted that o lost my bar to my GF thinking i was being ripped off. I have my bar back now as the land owners sempt to take pity on me for some reason.

It appears that we have been involved with some very jealous Thai people around us that have been spreading rumours to break us up for some reason. My girlfriend was told that i was sleeping around with other girls which is not true. Paying someone for sex doesn't do it for me. In retaliation of this my GF was dating another man. One night my GF phoned me to talk so we met at a bar. She told me that she loved me and vice versa, and that she can't understand what has happened. That night we spent the night together at a bungalow i was renting. The morning after the owners of the bugalow phoned the neighbours up at our bar where my GF was staying and told them i was sleeping with many girls, the neighbours were also spreading B/S to the owners where i was staying. Incidentally the owners asked i would marry her sister. As my GF new this was a lie as it was her who spent 2 night over the course of the week with me confronted them, and all hel_l broke loose.

Why would someone do this. We are both good looking and show a lot of attention to each other, and are of similar age. Is this something for them to be jealous of as i see so many younger older relationships. We have never said anything to offened anyone while being here so i don't understand.

Our relationship as been very rocky over the last 12 months but we do love each other.

Anyway, please don't boycott my bar. If you happen to be on Koh Chang pop in and mention TV and i'll give you a free pint. <snip>

Admins. You closed the other thread so ive started new as some people wanted to find out what the outcome was.

Edited by Jai Dee
Bar name deleted. You cannot use the forum for advertising unless you have a paid subscription - please see the forum rules.

Did u get your sight back at the end of the story or not? :D

Did the little match girl finish her matches or not?

Did Superman gain his super powers back or not?

Did Bugs Bunny beat Little Black Duck in the hunting season or not?

:o

Oh,my God, it seems I need to go out more cause too much cartoons r going on these days.

I love watching the occasional Thai Soap Opera, but hel_l, I'd not want to live in one.

(All this post needs is a clownish gardener and a gossiping maid)

Tune in next week when gf admits she used to be a man

......and she would confess to the OP that he is (his) lost son 30 years ago

I love watching the occasional Thai Soap Opera, but hel_l, I'd not want to live in one.

(All this post needs is a clownish gardener and a gossiping maid)

Tune in next week when gf admits she used to be a man

......and she would confess to the OP that he is (his) lost son 30 years ago

thought all 'Drama Queens' were women but after this topic I guess I was wrong :o At least it made for fun reading !