Moving condo same city, what forms needed?

Hi,

I will move from a condo in Pattaya to an other condo in Pattaya.

The landlord can do online TM30.

Do I have to go to Jomtien immigration anyway and fill the TM28 form?

If that the case, what docs do I need? New online TM30 registration screenshot, new contract, anything else....?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

It's also possible that Jomtien Immigration doesn't require a TM28 at all. I have moved twice in Jomtien and I just submitted the TM30 report. They never even mentioned the TM28. 

What happens when you apply for next extension and your tm30 does not match the lease you provide. Mind you, I apply CW. Jomitien are different to almost all imm office.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:22 AM, ubonjoe said:

The screenshot to prove the TM30 and a TM28 report should be all you need.

But they could ask for at least a rental agreement and possibley copies of the owners housebook and ID card.

Joe, How soon after moving to new condo in same province are you expected to lodge the report/screenshot etc...Immediately? ...at next 90 day report?.. at next Extension?

Edited by Nemises

37 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Joe, How soon after moving to new condo in same province are you expected to lodge the report/screenshot etc...Immediately? ...at next 90 day report?.. at next Extension?

It depends upon the office you report to.

According to rules both reports need to be done within 24 hours. But many offices are flexible on the 24 hours.

I most cases you could put any date for the move on the TM28 form and they would not know it was incorrect. But if a TM30 form was done online you would have use the date shown on it.

• Like 1

Hi,

I will move from a condo in Pattaya to an other condo in Pattaya.
The landlord can do online TM30.
Do I have to go to Jomtien immigration anyway and fill the TM28 form?
If that the case, what docs do I need? New online TM30 registration screenshot, new contract, anything else....?

Thanks
I have moved my condo more than a dozen times in the last 15 years and no document needed except cash. Used even my credit cards for a couple of places. Don't understand why I need document. Yes most places want to check your passport and nothing else. Of course they want money . Have not found any free condo yet.

Sent from my Hi9plus using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

I have moved my condo more than a dozen times in the last 15 years and no document needed except cash. Used even my credit cards for a couple of places. Don't understand why I need document. Yes most places want to check your passport and nothing else. Of course they want money . Have not found any free condo yet.

Sent from my Hi9plus using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It seems you didn't understand the question. It's not about money.