Muay Thai In Bangkok

What time do you finish work as most full time Muay gyms start afternoon sessions at 3 or 4ish,

2 other options,

Bangkok fight club which has nightly m4ay although not much room for kickbags and only one trainer

or find yourself a trainer to teach you, ;pending how serious you are

Cheers

have more info on both if you need it

I am looking for practising muay thai after work. Where can I find a list of clubs available in Bangkok?

I live in Pantip, Do you know any club not far from this place?

Thanks

:o

Thanks for your answer

I usually finish work at 6:30 so I need something around 7 to 9:00

A private trainer you mean? How much is it? where to train with him?

What time do you finish work as most full time Muay gyms start afternoon sessions at 3 or 4ish,

2 other options,

Bangkok fight club which has nightly m4ay although not much room for kickbags and only one trainer

or find yourself a trainer to teach you, ;pending how serious you are

Cheers

have more info on both if you need it

I am looking for practising muay thai after work. Where can I find a list of clubs available in Bangkok?

I live in Pantip, Do you know any club not far from this place?

Thanks

:o

I am actually contemplating with the ideea of starting, not very serious though, just for exercise and learning a bit of thai boxing. Does anyone know where is a good place for begginers. I'm 25 years old and never came closer to muay thai than watching a few rounds as a spectator.

I train at a laid back club in the same area as Mambo(the katoey cabert) I think it is a round soi #22-#24? It is called Charcrit Muay Thai. It is open from 14:00-20:00 for the afternoon session here is the website. www.charcritmuaythaigym.com good luck.

Tyson

I train at a laid back club in the same area as Mambo(the katoey cabert) I think it is a round soi #22-#24? It is called Charcrit Muay Thai. It is open from 14:00-20:00 for the afternoon session here is the website. www.charcritmuaythaigym.com good luck.

Tyson

Are you sure this is the correct website? I can't open it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bangkok Fight Club offers training in Muay Thai every night Monday to Friday between 6 pm and 9 pm.

four heavy bags , speed ball , boxing ring snd all the boxing and Muay Thai equipment available.

just hired new Thai Boxing coach. Somchai is Thai National team member , over 100 amature boxing fights, close to 80 pro Muay Thai fights. great instructor! there are also two assistant Muay Thai trainers on Monday , Wednesday and Friday to help train beginners.

if you are working at the daytime our training schedule should work out for you

BangkokFightClub.com

I am actually contemplating with the ideea of starting, not very serious though, just for exercise and learning a bit of thai boxing. Does anyone know where is a good place for begginers. I'm 25 years old and never came closer to muay thai than watching a few rounds as a spectator.

Go to Jitti Gym/.

Lots of great trainers (not just 1, MANY) so you will train one on one with a great trainer who can speak some english; no skills no problem, everyone starts somewhere; it is a sport for the most part WORLDWIDE without egos, even the best in their weight classes get taken down sometimes (I still recall with pride nailing Ray sefu a few decent knees in our knee sparring session; that is about all that I can recall landing, the rest of the time was getting schooled :-)

No pain, no damage - it all starts fairly slow and simple, then builds from there.

Do a search, he has a website; K. Jitti is a great guy :-) Clean gym too.