Lost In Soi Khao Talo

clivemh

I am sad to say that yesterday after two years plus of active service, my faithful friend and I were parted for good. She has been my great companion travelling through continents, and different Countries together.

She woke me faithfully every morning, played music to me when ever I asked, even played the radio.She could record my images,and even video images. She was my secretary with all my appointments,reminding me of Birthdays etc. I was able with her help to be able to communicate with people all over the World.she was a veritable databank of knowledge, she had the abilty to keep me amused for hours with her fun & games.She could speak so many different languages as well...

I even bought her cute protective jacket,and she had her buddy the ghost out of "Nightmare b4 Xmas" tied to her for friendship when I was sleeping.( because he glowed in the dark).

I lost company with her whilst travelling a short distance, near my home on my motorcycle, last night.

Yes she will be sadly missed,yes I will be able to find a replacement,but it will never be the same. Bye bye my dear NOKIA 6230 - have a good life!

Edited by clivemh

I don't know what I find more disconcerting, the fact that you fell in love with your cell phone, or the fact that you're expressing the loss of this lost love on the Thai Visa forum.

You're not alone though. I met a woman who stowed her phone where the sun don't shine. She really liked it when her friends called her.

Is this the same guy who has a broken dick??

Maybe this post should be moved to the Health forum because this guy is in need of medical help!!

I was just wondering the same... Sad story either way...