Do BGs still use Skype?

1 hour ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i use Skype to call back to the UK, cheap as chips and quality of call is fantastic.

I use Google hangouts/dialer aka google voice. Free landline call for all north America. Call outside North America is super cheap. I filled $10 over 5 years ago and still have $7 left but I don't like talking on the phone. My main issue with Skype is that the apps (Android and Linux) use a lot of resource and is slow. 

https://voice.google.com/rates

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks.

Back when I lived in Pattaya I would go to the internet café and it would be full of BGs skyping whichever of the BFs was scheduled to talk to.

LOL.

Last time I used an internet cafe there I noticed the attractive girl next to me discretely move the webcam down between her knees.

I was typing so I guess she figured I wouldn't notice. A glance at her screen showed a bloke playing with his wedding tackle on Skype.

Nout so bold as folk.

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

Last time I used an internet cafe there I noticed the attractive girl next to me discretely move the webcam down between her knees.

I was typing so I guess she figured I wouldn't notice. A glance at her screen showed a bloke playing with his wedding tackle on Skype.

Nout so bold as folk.

Them were the days

I knew a girl years ago who could speak English pretty good she made loads of money from other BG's translating emails from their teerak's showing them how to reply

That one use for a Thai University education/degree! 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived