Transferwise, sending Euro to Thai Euro account.

just go to your bank and ask. I got a paper where my bankaccountnumber was written. I told her i already know my accountnumber. She told me the iban/bicswift was same as my account. And it was. In Sweden i have to convert my accountnumber and i get a totally other accountnumber as Iban/swift-

swift was KASITHBK, iban your accountnumber as in bankbook. try it and send 5 euros and see how it goes.

Edited by sead

3 minutes ago, sead said:

just go to your bank and ask. I got Ia paper where my bankaccountnumber was written. I told her i already know my accountnumber. She told me the iban/bicswift was same as my account. And it was. In Sweden i have to convert my accountnumber and i get a totally other accountnumber as Iban/swift

TW program wants an account number which starts with 2 letters (countrycode). My 19 digit account nummer alone is not accepted.

I have send them an email and I will put their answer here. Will take a few days that's why I ask it here.

17 minutes ago, Jack Mountain said:

TW program wants an account number which starts with 2 letters (countrycode). My 19 digit account nummer alone is not accepted.

I have send them an email and I will put their answer here. Will take a few days that's why I ask it here.

Gonna check my account to see if I can figure out what I did. I dont think your account is 19 digits?

Edited by sead
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sead said:

Gonna check my account to see if I can figure out what I did

Maybe I found the answer in the help file already.

" TransferWise can only deliver THB to bank accounts based in Thailand.

We send THB out via domestic transfers within Thailand.

Currently TransferWise can't send money from Thailand."

11 minutes ago, sead said:

Mine from kasikorn is 10 digits

19 digits (Bkkbank), all ciphers but TW wants it to start with 2 letters. (Iban). I don't see a Swift functionality at TW.

I tried to add 'TH' in front of the account nummer then it says "Sorry, transfers to this country are not supported"

Edited by Jack Mountain
last line added.

23 hours ago, sead said:

Mine from kasikorn is 10 digits

Got answer from TW.

"Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, currently, we can only pay out the local currency THB to Thailand. Please find further info regarding THB transfers with TransferWise here.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Have a great day"

I don't know how you did it but it seems that it is not possible

at the moment.