Non-O in Savannakhet. Apply Thur. pick up Fri?

I might be going to Savannakhet for a Non-O based on marriage. If I submit my application Thur. morning would it definitely be ready for pick up Fri. afternoon? The Wed. before is a Thai holiday and I believe the Thai Consulate will be closed. Otherwise, I would submit the application on that Wed.

If you apply on Thursday you will certainly get your passport back with the visa in it on Friday.

Best to be there early on Thursday due the consulate being closed on the Wednesday the 23rd. You can be sure there will be a lot people there.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you apply on Thursday you will certainly get your passport back with the visa in it on Friday.

Best to be there early on Thursday due the consulate being closed on the Wednesday the 23rd. You can be sure there will be a lot people there.

And isn't Thursday one of the days that the agents come and clog up the system? That, and the day after a holiday, suggests that if you have any choice at all you change your dates. Otherise, try and bring a folding chair, umbrella and plenty of water. Good luck.