Korat: Seven shot - one killed - in pub gunfight over a woman

rooster59

Korat: Seven shot - one killed - in pub gunfight over a woman

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU4NC83OTIwNDYyL25ld3Byb2plY3QoNTU1KS5qcGc=.jpg

Caption: A woman was grabbed then shooting began

One man was killed and six others injured after a fight broke out between two groups of people at a pub in Muang district of Nakhon Ratchasima just after midnight this morning. 

Some of the incident was caught on Live Facebook streaming by "Phitak Chnphimai" - shots could be heard on the video as patrons dived for cover. 

In total seven people were shot directly or caught by ricochets. Three were seriously wounded and transferred from Phimai Hospital to Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital. 

A 36 year old man named as Itthikorn who was hit in the head died from his injuries in hospital. 

Phimai police said that shooting broke out between two groups from Ban Wat and Phimai after an argument developed over a woman.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-12

As someone having grown with three sisters, one ex wife , a present wife and a daughter, under the cover of unanimity, I can safely tell you, women are the scourge of humanity. 

On an unrelated subject ,I am proud to say that this is the third  time that I have used the word "scourge" in a post today!  I am not sure what my allotment is , but I am sure I must be getting close.

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

No, no, that would be London

Or Birmingham or Sheffield or Leeds or Nottingham or Tunbridge Wells or New York or Chicago or Boston or Frankfurt or...…………… any other town or city just about anywhere in the world.

Anyway macho idiots carrying guns deserve everything they get.  No sympathy from me. 

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That's just the excuse. In reality, one of the group looked at one of the others 'funny'.

Yeah that happens time to time that they shoot or stabb each other over that, not to long ago 13 year old boy got killed with stone over looking at a group of men 

1 hour ago, La Migra said:

The UK? I thought this was just another headline from local news in the US. 

I'm saying there is always one or more mentioning or talking about UK or London on crime news that happend in thaikand on thai Visa 

5 hours ago, ta158 said:

I knew someone would mention UK or London, as someone always does... how come Brits always have to start mentioning London or UK in crime news from other countries?

Why?...because the vast majority of posters here love to imply that it is just a Thai thing.  Some people just like a bit of balance.

49 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why?...because the vast majority of posters here love to imply that it is just a Thai thing.  Some people just like a bit of balance.

Not Majority though.

I agree some people exaggerate about that it is an thai thing, obviously violence is in every Country, some more some less violence.

And all the ignorant saying thai men is This or that is common too.

4 hours ago, ta158 said:

I'm saying there is always one or more mentioning or talking about UK or London on crime news that happend in thaikand on thai Visa 

It's because they are small brained morons, and the UK is their only frame of reference. 

Whenever shootings happen in Thailand, which are quite often, it always brings out the comparisons to other countries. Like trying to shift the focus off Thailand ills, save face, etc. But if something good happens in Thailand, and someone tries to compare to another country, the same people will pipe up and say this is about Thailand, not the other country.

13 hours ago, legend49 said:

Put a sign at the door leave your gun and holster at reception????

Ahhh, the good old days at Bossy in Bangkok (or was it Spicy?) ... funnily enough never once saw anyone actually hand their gun over :coffee1:

Archived