Thai Visa Expert dot Com

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Changnoi2 said:

Dont expect good things from them, If you enjoy talking to a brick wall, repeating the same instructions then being ignored and on-top of that paying a pretty penny. Lastly there company phone number does not work. Says it all really.

Usual Thai service levels then.. 

19 hours ago, landosmiles said:

Anywhere recommended instead of ThaiVisaExpert.com ?

Any example(s) of how much?

Mate, I fully recommend ThaiVisaExpert. I got a retirement visa, with extension and multiple entry two months ago. 

The service was brilliant.

I posted the original post as I was sceptical as to the validity of visa agents etc and didn't want to get scammed, but ThaiVisaExpert was great.

I contacted Mr Nadeem and he walked me through what documents to bring with me.

I went to Cheng Wattana Immigration and messaged the agent there, she was waiting for me. 

A very efficient lady named Sofiya.

She led me to the bank to get the letter, then she sorted out what other paperwork we needed.

She then led me from point to point for the places I needed to be. She waited in the queues etc.

I went to one place Signed something, and had my photo taken (possibly finger prints too), then we went to another desk.

Lunchtime came and I went for something to eat in the immigration complex and Sofiya said she would message me when I should come meet her at a certain desk.

We did the required signing at that desk, and by about 2pm I left Sofiya too it as she had all the required photos and signatures she needed.

Next day Mr Nadeem sent me pictures of my passport, visa etc and the day after a courier dropped them at my Condo.

All was in order, I left the country and returned just yesterday with a nice stamp permitting me to remain until Feb 2021.

Any questions I had re TM30 or what to do at the airport when leaving etc, Nadeem would reply, often within the hour.

The cost was 40K, but if I had tried to do this from UK it would of cost me that and weeks trying to get the documentation together.

Their service is EXCELLENT. I fully recommend them.