pc or no sex appeal

andy72

you know your getting old when the new charlies angels seem like 17 year olds

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/kristen-stewart-elizabeth-banks-charlies-angels/

or is it just me and these 3 really have no sex appeal 

has it all gone too PC

or do i need enhancement from that little blue pill
or no medication and new glasses 

or more beer glasses 

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Hard to understand what you're trying to say with this. Sorry. 

the original angles Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith, cheryl ladd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrcmcYjHJfXE1C4NYcXG7

next remake 
SITE-Charlies-Angels-637x397.jpg

must just be an age related thing 

image.gif.b7a49405799505f133f95d6bb7debeb7.gifnothing pc

wine women and cheese 
all things that are better matured
the original ones were sexy the posters are <deleted> coz its the 80's all that big hair
jaclyn smith cheryl ladd 
the next three were the remake oh Lucy 
this is the 3rd one 

21 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

What you need is to buy a MacBook if PC´s start to make you aroused.

that is defo the worst joke of the month and ive had a few changs

are you getting aroused by pc's 
then you just may have problem
we suggest you seek help immediately
and at all costs try to avoid any apple computer devices
with their sleek curves and designs 
these are the heroin of computer addiction 
if your just running a pc on windows then there is help out there

of you have progressed to something harder like linux mint or suse 
then some permanent damage has already occurred
but there is help out there

government programs are already being set up
they will give you daily access to a chrome notebook much like methadone for heroin users
fortunately the chrome notebook  offers very poor performance and users soon find they are weened of their pc addiction

though an alarming new trend has begun with telephone devices
one can see zombie like creatures oblivious of their surrounding stumbling blindly down the street

government intervention to introduce high spec cameras into these devices seem to have no impact
with users choosing instead the inferior front lens to look at themselves
the narcissistic nature of these devices on mankind  is obvious
governments worldwide fear for the individual and original

meanwhile

the chinese government has issued every citizen with a phone 

1 hour ago, andy72 said:

meanwhile

rewrite last few lines as cannot edit;

democratic governments worldwide have a deep fear for individualistic and original thought of each android addict

and moreover fear the subtly named devices software 'android' to have more sinister implication

and are urgently looking at their rehabilitation program with chrome notebooks with over 97% of seemingly rehabilitated pc addicts turning to so called 'smart' phone usage.

the UN has issued a special report as all addiction platforms have surfaced from the USA...

tax avoidance has been highest from each platform resulting in mass global poverty from global tax evasion systems.

western governments are urging users not to switch

wikileaks produced documentation along the lines of platform insurgency 

all non android users in the west are being closely monitored by internal security organisations such as NSA Mi5 BND  and other EU organisations, 

our operations are seriously understaffed and compromised  we are looking at threats from the middle east but this its beyond our capabilities. 

meanwhile

the Chinese government has issued every citizen with a phone with an updated 'android' system on the recently barred Hawaii system 

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

It does help others on the forum if you refrain from substance abuse and maintain any required lawful medication BEFORE you make a post.

its all in the difference between 2 and 3 chang

and seriously have you really been 'moderating' this forum ????????????

3 hours ago, andy72 said:

the original angles Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith, cheryl ladd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrcmcYjHJfXE1C4NYcXG7

next remake 
SITE-Charlies-Angels-637x397.jpg

must just be an age related thing 

I don't like the original ones, they look really old.

But I don't like the new ones either, they look ... (sorry for that) frigid.

sexiness is a lost art .   now women are masculine,  men are feminine,  and 60% of the world is fat.

Lucy Liu  would do just fine for me.  Sexy and a bit sassy .  Just like me  ????

No its  just more of the total cack  that they pump  out these  days that many think is "really good", right up there with that marvel <deleted> for  rubbish movies. The  addition of 70's  music which youngsters wont know  is another attempt to make it  better

I agree with Rumak.  These new angels look more masculine than feminine, (well the middle one looks OK).  The other 2 look like aggressive dykes (sorry for the totally non-pc use of words, but that's my opinion).

I wouldnt watch the movie, but I would do all 3. I realize that you old guys are stuck in your rigid roles of what a smoking hot babe should look like, or even an attractive one, but Im a far more modern dude and I even have a 24 year old xgf who would make you geezers priapic so like Im in tune with female todays  fashion and looks as well their concept of hotness.

The poster is lame that is all, if you watch the trailer, all of them have a much better look. Especially the one with the darker skin. I don't think Hollywood has any shortage of babes to choose from.

None compare to Farrah Fawcett, but all the angels have been good choices except Drew Barrymore, I think she must have been a producer or something to get the role.

8 hours ago, andy72 said:

that is defo the worst joke of the month and ive had a few changs

are you getting aroused by pc's 
then you just may have problem
we suggest you seek help immediately
and at all costs try to avoid any apple computer devices
with their sleek curves and designs 
these are the heroin of computer addiction 
if your just running a pc on windows then there is help out there

of you have progressed to something harder like linux mint or suse 
then some permanent damage has already occurred
but there is help out there

government programs are already being set up
they will give you daily access to a chrome notebook much like methadone for heroin users
fortunately the chrome notebook  offers very poor performance and users soon find they are weened of their pc addiction

though an alarming new trend has begun with telephone devices
one can see zombie like creatures oblivious of their surrounding stumbling blindly down the street

government intervention to introduce high spec cameras into these devices seem to have no impact
with users choosing instead the inferior front lens to look at themselves

meanwhile

My suggestion is that you use you PC to make some easy to read spaces between the things you are writing instead of an erotic device. ????

10 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I wouldnt watch the movie, but I would do all 3. I realize that you old guys are stuck in your rigid roles of what a smoking hot babe should look like, or even an attractive one, but Im a far more modern dude and I even have a 24 year old xgf who would make you geezers priapic so like Im in tune with female todays  fashion and looks as well their concept of hotness.

Agree,women today are more assertive,that mean's we have to be more masculine,like smashing people with beer glasses,and packing heat,like i used in the states, women want a strong guy not a crybaby,tell em once and for all i am yours if you don't mess with me,they like a direct approach ,not some pathetic snide,sure tell them they are beautiful,but always hold the aura of crazed menace around you like that there John Wick,or Riddick we are all animals .

10 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I agree, strong independent women are great for an hour or two, but I wouldn't want one staying long enough to asset strip me. Come to think of it, I wouldn't want one to stay long enough to discover my real name with 'me too' and all that.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:11 AM, timendres said:

For me, these latest Angels seem to have no femininity, unlike the previous versions.

I saw the trailer for the movie. They have ZERO sex appeal, unless seeing women beat up men turns you on.

I won't be seeing the movie.

Lucy was my favourite in the original movies ( not the tv series ).

America is promoting women that are masculine and manly. Big, rangy, large boned and unappealing on any level. The Jennifer Lawrence types. It allows most of the female population to remain unthreatened. Large and only modestly attractive. 

Do not buy into it. It is a horrific trend. American emasculation is getting to an extreme level. So glad I left when I did. And my heart goes out to the poor guys who have remained mired in that sorry state of affairs. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

America is promoting women that are masculine and manly. Big, rangy, large boned and unappealing on any level. It allows most of the female population to remain unthreatened. Do not buy into it. It is a horrific trend. American emasculation is getting to an extreme level. So glad I left when I did. And my heart goes out to the poor guys who have remained mired in that sorry state of affairs. 

I would never have known how bad it is if I hadn't left home and ended up in Thailand. It's hard to know that one is living in a PC sham if one hasn't something better to compare it to.

I just knew I wasn't going to have a romantic relationship with any western woman again, but I didn't know there was a better place out there.

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would never have known how bad it is if I hadn't left home and ended up in Thailand. It's hard to know that one is living in a PC sham if one hasn't something better to compare it to.

I just knew I wasn't going to have a romantic relationship with any western woman again, but I didn't know there was a better place out there.

It's the rationing of sex (or you lose your home) in a supposedly loving relationship that ended the western world it for me. I didn't understand it wasn't normal until I had moved to SEA.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree, I feel uncomfortable with the way men appease women in the west, the fear is real.

But for the grace of God, I might have been one of them.

4 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I agree, I feel uncomfortable with the way men appease women in the west, the fear is real.

But for the grace of God, I might have been one of them.

I was one of them. I'm still surprised when my Thai wife ask my permission about everything and do like I say even if she disagree. 

Archived