Important Question !!!!!!

Nyezhov

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Duh. If she told me that Thai folks find the smell of balm offensive, I would adjust quite easily thanks. Are you missing Thailand so bad you are being cranky? I ate a Pla Kapong Nung Manao earlier, it was quite yummy.

Sorry about the crunky part. Indeed I am missing Thailand very much. and sorry to be crunky to you, usually I find your posts to be very reasonable. It just that IMO this one put Ying on the spot, and being the knight in not so shiny armor that I am , I run to the rescue  of the damsel in distress. 

Image result for don quixote's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Some foreigners (and Thais) find that most lavatories in malls, supermarkets, bus stations, petrol stations, and so on ... do not have 'bum guns'.

I think we should petition the Prime Minister.

I never leave home without a bottle of evian sparkling mineral water specifically for this purpose

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

My wife would agree 100% with Yinn. She rides a baht bus to our shop here in Hua Hin and at least twice a week complains of unwashed farang stench. She says it's not so much the smell but it's the burning of the eyes..

I can't imagine why farang would not have the the most basic of personal hygiene. If you re looking for company of the opposite sex, why not splugre 59 Euro on a bottle quality smelly stuff?

4 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I would have to take your word on that. But as ethnic Chinese can you understand that the  many Chinese who  ingest raw  garlic as a "protection" when embarking on public transport present an equivalent  odour problem.

Jump to 2:40 for the part about genes, but watch the whole video to understand the science behind body odour. 

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the Chinese ingest raw garlic as a "protection" but I can assure you that I have never met a single ethnic Chinese in Malaysia that does that, and the practice is alien to me.

4 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

I can't imagine why farang would not have the the most basic of personal hygiene. If you re looking for company of the opposite sex, why not splugre 59 Euro on a bottle quality smelly stuff?

59 euros? What's that a drugstore "scent"? A little bottle of Tommy's best juice runs over 200

6 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

The women here aren't keen on using overpowering perfume, if any at all......

I'm guessing it turns them off when men are attempting to cover up odors ala: Pepe Le Pew.... 

12 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

I'm guessing it turns them off when men are attempting to cover up odors ala: Pepe Le Pew.... 

I love it when the Kasalong girls tell me I smell good ????

6 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

What!! Pay to make yourself smell, when there are fruits and vegetables all around. Just get a lime. Slice it through and rub under the arms, between the legs and any other places that you sweat from.

As for looking for opposite sex company; there is a trick. When the lady speaks look at her mouth and when you speak look into her eyes. Any smells are then rendered irrelevant. 

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Some foreigners (and Thais) find that most lavatories in malls, supermarkets, bus stations, petrol stations, and so on ... do not have 'bum guns'.

Maybe that would wipe the smile from the orrifice he usually talks through!

2 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

I hear you, but the difference between having a scent and being bathed in a scent needs to be taken into consideration.

18 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

And some foreigners think the Thai toilets are very stinky, especially on Suvarnabhumi....

11 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Do you like the smell of your man after exercise or do you want him to shower straight

Is she straight ?   well, that is another topic, i suppose.  But usually good to shower BEFORE the exercise,

isn't it ?   But if "good thai"  maybe no exercise before marriage.   Or at least some girls claim that.

8 hours ago, Selatan said:

Jump to 2:40 for the part about genes, but watch the whole video to understand the science behind body odour. 

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the Chinese ingest raw garlic as a "protection" but I can assure you that I have never met a single ethnic Chinese in Malaysia that does that, and the practice is alien to me.

Perhaps Malay Chinese do not but many mainland and Hong Kong Chinese do. Presumably because they put a lot of faith in the antibacterial properties of raw garlic.

15 hours ago, andy72 said:

in Malaysia they steal the bum gun fittings from everywhere, shopping mall and even airport loos

Second hand bum guns? 55555555555555

11 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Like Yinn and my wife both say, using perfume to cover up body stench from the lack of hygiene just doesn't cut it. A proper shower and the use of some sort of deodorant is key especially in hot climes. As a side note, do some young folks in Euro/UK believe deodorant use is bad? I've unfortunately had the experience to be almost gagged off a bus due to young people obviously not using anything, hopefully this isn't a new trend..

Terminal 21 toilets in Pattaya have the Japanese type with buttons for hot/cold, jets strength - weak mid or strong and a dryer too.

First time I see this in a public loo. I was in there for hours reading my book 5555

Now,i have researched the hell out of this,yes Indians have a strong body odour,same as many,how do you you say this now Africans,followed by caucasians,no the question is personal hygiene,i swim in my pool every arvo,then shower-HOWEVER i use shower gel maybe once or twice a week,no one has ever said i smell,my hair ,i may shampoo once a month,hair is self cleaning,and you are loosing it because of to much shampoo.I am 55 and have hair a 30 year old would be happy with,glossy,sun kissed,and very few greys,hey i don't deserve greys,i intake at least 5 can's of cider a day,guess what this fixed my tooth decay, i eat once a day and always include a sweet after dinner,maybe a pastry or a chocolate bar washed down by water,a glass of urine in the morning always invigorates me,as to the op i am sure the Thai's would much rather be smelling the oils applied no doubt by a reputable massuer,than the stink of bo.even i recoil at that after 7 years.Asians do not generally have it due to genetics,they sweat much less than us never have i had a Thai girl that smelt bad,anyway i think the op would be pleasant in the bts due his veritable cacophoney of oils ,and aftershaves.

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Now,i have researched the hell out of this,yes Indians have a strong body odour,same as many,how do you you say this now Africans,followed by caucasians,no the question is personal hygiene,i swim in my pool every arvo,then shower-HOWEVER i use shower gel maybe once or twice a week,no one has ever said i smell,my hair ,i may shampoo once a month,hair is self cleaning,and you are loosing it because of to much shampoo.I am 55 and have hair a 30 year old would be happy with,glossy,sun kissed,and very few greys,hey i don't deserve greys,i intake at least 5 can's of cider a day,guess what this fixed my tooth decay, i eat once a day and always include a sweet after dinner,maybe a pastry or a chocolate bar washed down by water,a glass of urine in the morning always invigorates me,as to the op i am sure the Thai's would much rather be smelling the oils applied no doubt by a reputable massuer,than the stink of bo.even i recoil at that after 7 years.Asians do not generally have it due to genetics,they sweat much less than us never have i had a Thai girl that smelt bad,anyway i think the op would be pleasant in the bts due his veritable cacophoney of oils ,and aftershaves.

What a great, informative post Marko.

I don't want to get this wrong as I might try it myself. Does your intake of cider cure rotten teeth? I've only got 5 left (2 on top and 3 on bottom) and I'm pulling them out about one a year. Don't go to dentists as I don't thrust 'em. I have to put apples in the blender or I can't eat them. A carpenter friend was making me some dentures from bamboo, but he was taking so long. Another tooth had gone, and he had to start again.

Is that your own urine Marko or someone elses? Interesting! I'll have a word with the wife.

11 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I'm guessing your spacebar isn't working ......

On 10/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, owl sees all said:

What a great, informative post Marko.

I don't want to get this wrong as I might try it myself. Does your intake of cider cure rotten teeth? I've only got 5 left (2 on top and 3 on bottom) and I'm pulling them out about one a year. Don't go to dentists as I don't thrust 'em. I have to put apples in the blender or I can't eat them. A carpenter friend was making me some dentures from bamboo, but he was taking so long. Another tooth had gone, and he had to start again.

Is that your own urine Marko or someone elses? Interesting! I'll have a word with the wife.

Well my own,due to an absense of cows around here,cow urine is best,keep it chilled overnight,and then ,man what a rush,but clean the teeth after.

Archived