Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

What´s is the most strange thing of all, though. That´s why there is not even over one page of posts and comments here yet.

If this story had been that a thai had kicked and broke the leg of a foreigner? Ouch, then it would already have been 10-15 pages with posts here.

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

People in this forum know Thai women and know how short tempered

they can be.

It could well be a self-defense that spin out of control.

Another try to take the blame away from the foreigner. Nice try, but you are just making yourself look bad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Settle down. I wasn't defending him IF he did what was reported. It sounds like he did but I wasn't there and neither were you and didn't see what happened so.....

They were both probably drunk and the fact that they were together in the ambulance is telling. IF she didn't want him to ride to the hospital with her he wouldn't have. Let them work it out. None of our comments will make a difference in the end.

Ok, fair enough. You are forgetting one thing, though. The story tells that there were a witness/witnesses that saw what happened and the news are besed on what they have been telling .So, I do think that we have a pretty good knowledge about what happened.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Me too! Totally lost for words.

Yes, start the little openings for creating a defense for the dumb little drunken man that kicked and broke the womans leg. Really?

Well there are reports that he was arrested and then the reader is told he accompanied her to the hospital in the ambulance.

That is hardly standard procedure even in Thailand.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Yes, I know there were witnesses and I assume he did it but again I wasn't there so none of us can truly speak to what happened. Maybe she pulled a knife. Who knows. Maybe she did nothing and he's just an abuser that should be punished. Unless you actually see something happen you are relying on others and that's never a good way to make a determination. 

You weren't there but imagine that perhaps she pulled a knife on him, where did this

phantom knife theory come from? There is no mention of it in the report, one fella who

was probably taken to the cleaners by a 3rd world imbicle, suggested that when angry,

Thai ladies have a habit of stabbing their partners, but again, not even a hint of a knife

in the OP

4 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Well there are reports that he was arrested and then the reader is told he accompanied her to the hospital in the ambulance.

That is hardly standard procedure even in Thailand.

I guess you have to read the laws regarding violence between couples as well as dometstic abuse which goes very much hand in hand in Thailand. They are very soft against abuse within families and releationships.

Also it might be like the woman agreed to it out of a very obvious reason. She simply need him out of economical reasons.