Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

74624105_2777531022280214_982324750774697984_n.jpg

Image: Ruk Siam News

Ruk Siam News reported that a 63 year old New Zealander is helping police with their inquiries after a violent altercation at the end of Theppraya Soi 1 in Pattaya at 5.30 am today. 

A contingent of Pattaya police and Sawang Boriboon rescue services went to the scene where 45 year old Phanpraka Phromnork was lying in the street with a broken left leg.

Her Kiwi boyfriend was arrested. 

Jaweeya, 34, an employee of a hotel in the immediate vicinity said that she had seen the foreigner and the Thai woman exit a vehicle.

An argument ensued that turned violent. She said that the Thai woman was kicked by the foreigner until she fell to the ground. 

Jaweeya went to her assistance and called the authorities. 

Phanpraka was given first aid at the scene then taken to Bang Lamung Hospital. 

The media reported that just before the incident Phanpraka had filed a report with Pattaya police claiming that she had had a problem with the New Zealander's new woman who had damaged her property. 

Investigations continue.

Source: Ruk Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-19

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Yesterday a pattaya TVF member say the reason “everyone” hate the Indian is because they violent to pattaya women. And caucasions respect the woman. 

I not believe it. Pattaya has reputation. It not for respecting women. 

63 year old boy.

E8111001-9B6C-486A-B83F-152391929EAC.jpeg

9C80EE4C-62F9-46A7-A2BF-BD475FC743B9.jpeg

and most of the clowns who beat on women can only do it when they're drunk because they lack courage as well as morality..

This is a real piece of <deleted> that we do not need in Thailand. After a thing like this he should be heavily fined, put in jail for 1-2 years. After be deported and persona non grata for the rest of his sorry little pathetic life.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I am totally confused about the fact that they allow him to ride with his victim in the ambulance?

Seriously??

Me too! Totally lost for words.

3 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye.

Yes, start the little openings for creating a defense for the dumb little drunken man that kicked and broke the womans leg. Really?

What´s is the most strange thing of all, though. That´s why there is not even over one page of posts and comments here yet.

If this story had been that a thai had kicked and broke the leg of a foreigner? Ouch, then it would already have been 10-15 pages with posts here.

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

What´s is the most strange thing of all, though. That´s why there is not even over one page of posts and comments here yet.

If this story had been that a thai had kicked and broke the leg of a foreigner? Ouch, then it would already have been 10-15 pages with posts here.

People in this forum know Thai women and know how short tempered

they can be.

It could well be a self-defense that spin out of control.

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Give it time dude, it is Saturday night, not everyone checks Thai Visa forum every 20 minutes ????

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

People in this forum know Thai women and know how short tempered

they can be.

It could well be a self-defense that spin out of control.

Another try to take the blame away from the foreigner. Nice try, but you are just making yourself look bad.

6 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

None of us were there thus we can't have an opinion on what "might" have happened.  

Let´s say like this (You are probably a man, so you should understand.). If the woman didn´t take up a gun and he defended his life, then it´s still going to be wrong.

Oh dear! When is people going to stop acting like there might be an excuse for a man to kick and break the leg on a woman? A person who does that is not a man in my book. Neither are the ones that are trying to come up with excuses.

Can you let me have my opinion now?

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Let´s say like this (You are probably a man, so you should understand.). If the woman didn´t take up a gun and he defended his life, then it´s still going to be wrong.

Oh dear! When is people going to stop acting like there might be an excuse for a man to kick and break the leg on a woman? A person who does that is not a man in my book. Neither are the ones that are trying to come up with excuses.

Can you let me have my opinion now.

Settle down. I wasn't defending him IF he did what was reported. It sounds like he did but I wasn't there and neither were you and didn't see what happened so.....

They were both probably drunk and the fact that they were together in the ambulance is telling. IF she didn't want him to ride to the hospital with her he wouldn't have. Let them work it out. None of our comments will make a difference in the end.

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Settle down. I wasn't defending him IF he did what was reported. It sounds like he did but I wasn't there and neither were you and didn't see what happened so.....

They were both probably drunk and the fact that they were together in the ambulance is telling. IF she didn't want him to ride to the hospital with her he wouldn't have. Let them work it out. None of our comments will make a difference in the end.

Ok, fair enough. You are forgetting one thing, though. The story tells that there were a witness/witnesses that saw what happened and the news are besed on what they have been telling .So, I do think that we have a pretty good knowledge about what happened.

36 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Another try to take the blame away from the foreigner. Nice try, but you are just making yourself look bad.

Sometimes it's enough to tell a Thai woman a few words of truth
that she would grab a knife in the kitchen.

I don't know the details of this case, so I won't defend a woman

just because she is a woman.

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, fair enough. You are forgetting one thing, though. The story tells that there were a witness/witnesses that saw what happened and the news are besed on what they have been telling .So, I do think that we have a pretty good knowledge about what happened.

in investigations, every witness can testify differently,
not because the witnesses lie
but because they observed situations at a different stage.

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I know there were witnesses and I assume he did it but again I wasn't there so none of us can truly speak to what happened. Maybe she pulled a knife. Who knows. Maybe she did nothing and he's just an abuser that should be punished. Unless you actually see something happen you are relying on others and that's never a good way to make a determination. 

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Me too! Totally lost for words.

Yes, start the little openings for creating a defense for the dumb little drunken man that kicked and broke the womans leg. Really?

Well there are reports that he was arrested and then the reader is told he accompanied her to the hospital in the ambulance.

That is hardly standard procedure even in Thailand.

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Yes, I know there were witnesses and I assume he did it but again I wasn't there so none of us can truly speak to what happened. Maybe she pulled a knife. Who knows. Maybe she did nothing and he's just an abuser that should be punished. Unless you actually see something happen you are relying on others and that's never a good way to make a determination. 

You weren't there but imagine that perhaps she pulled a knife on him, where did this

phantom knife theory come from? There is no mention of it in the report, one fella who

was probably taken to the cleaners by a 3rd world imbicle, suggested that when angry,

Thai ladies have a habit of stabbing their partners, but again, not even a hint of a knife

in the OP

4 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Well there are reports that he was arrested and then the reader is told he accompanied her to the hospital in the ambulance.

That is hardly standard procedure even in Thailand.

I guess you have to read the laws regarding violence between couples as well as dometstic abuse which goes very much hand in hand in Thailand. They are very soft against abuse within families and releationships.

Also it might be like the woman agreed to it out of a very obvious reason. She simply need him out of economical reasons.

Archived