TM-30 how many tries before you give up this <deleted> ?

justin

I get/got the same error message. Multiple attempts - same "error message".

Then - I logged onto our (my wife's account). It showed no entries. I went to the search mode (click on the bottom or second file folder after you log in) and you get a tile with thai characters followed by (Search TM.30). Click on/enter the search mode, 

This allows you/I/us to search a seven day window. Bracket the search around your filing date, search, and, (in my case) our/my TM30 entry did show up. It was logged into the computer database even though the above mentioned error message continued to appear. 

I printed a screen shot to use as a "receipt" - eventually I will see how/if the screenshot is accepted as a TM30 receipt.

Good luck with your "scavenger hunting".   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I found the app is pretty easy to use, although setting it up was a pain. There were a couple of issues:

-I had to open a new gmail account, set it to use the Thai app store, just to download. If, like me, your app store is based elsewhere (like the UK), it won't let you download.

-I applied for a login/password and got nothing for six weeks. So I did the same on the browser and immediately got the login/password (they had automated it by then). THEN a day later got a second login/password. I have been using the first one and it seems to work.

OP clearly has login and password, so I would highly recommend the app, it takes about 2 minutes once set up - less if you use the passport scan function. However, I have no idea what I am supposed to show when I next go to CW to do marriage extension. I took screenshots as proof and can always show my details on the app. Good luck. 

• Like 1

I am using the correct OLD browser, so no google chrome extension

I try to give in manually -> problem
I try to use excel file -> problem

error messages in Thai only that you cannot even copy paste

10222019_072624.jpg.3aad7c503f61e237e14efd745bff4d21.jpg

when does one just say, F. this S.hit i'm out

It worked before, now the import excel scrambles info

dates that in an excel file have to be in US form and come out in European dd/mm/yy

Am I supposed to give in the birth year in THAI calender year ?

even the sample data comes out mismatched

I got the same error message when using Google Chrome, tried Internet Explorer with exactly the same information and it worked ( checked afterwards using the search function ).

Try another browser .
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jrward42 said:

I found the app is pretty easy to use, although setting it up was a pain. There were a couple of issues:

-I had to open a new gmail account, set it to use the Thai app store, just to download. If, like me, your app store is based elsewhere (like the UK), it won't let you download.

-I applied for a login/password and got nothing for six weeks. So I did the same on the browser and immediately got the login/password (they had automated it by then). THEN a day later got a second login/password. I have been using the first one and it seems to work.

OP clearly has login and password, so I would highly recommend the app, it takes about 2 minutes once set up - less if you use the passport scan function. However, I have no idea what I am supposed to show when I next go to CW to do marriage extension. I took screenshots as proof and can always show my details on the app. Good luck. 

If you're outside Thailand you can download the Section38 apk file. Just google 'Section38 apk'. Download version 1.0.20,and install it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I got the same error message when using Google Chrome, tried Internet Explorer with exactly the same information and it worked ( checked afterwards using the search function ).

Try another browser .

Or even better, use the Android app version 1.0.20. It works 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

I use the Android app. It has never worked and I suspect it never will. Hope springs eternal. 

Ditto. Been waiting eight weeks for username/password. Asked at immigration about it. They just shrugged and said app no good no work. I just put it down the place is run by a bunch cretins 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Ditto. Been waiting eight weeks for username/password. Asked at immigration about it. They just shrugged and said app no good no work. I just put it down the place is run by a bunch cretins 

I got my email where I verified my email address in 15sec, and my username and password in another 15sec. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

Soon TM 30 will be abolished.........don’t worry

I got similar information as "Captain 776" when I went to Patong Immigration in Phuket for my 90-days about 3 weeks ago. I advised the Immigration Officer that I will be travelling to Germany for 1 week in November and asked if I have to file a TM-30 upon my return. His reply: "No need, don't worry, changes are coming up". I asked again and his only reply was: "Don't worry".

• Haha 1

Hi, I PM-ed you my filled-in Excel-file which I import each time after I return from an international trip or a domestic trip when I stayed in a hotel.

This works fine for me when I use Internet Explorer as browser.

I suggest as a try that you simply change the data in my file to fit your situation.

Hope this helps...

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:50 PM, Knocker33 said:

Try this go to logon page, chose"register" which takes you to another page where there is the choice of "check status' clicked that. It seems to automaticaly send the password. Good luck

• Thanks 1