Pattaya: South Korean in a coma after savage knife attack - 400K left in car

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, smedly said:

I agree with police, this was not a random attack, this S. Korean IMO is likely involved in something illegal 

Stabbed 17 times was a murder attempt that failed

You don't say?

Really?............... Well, I never!

3 hours ago, Langkawee said:

There's always conflict with a Thai girlfriend unless you own a bank. Driving a BMW perhaps his girlfriend's "secret acquaintances" expected him to pay more. Let nobody kid themselves, it's always about money but not necessarily only money. Let this be a warning for those looking for a Thai darling. 

Are you for real? very sad posts.

3 hours ago, Langkawee said:

There's always conflict with a Thai girlfriend unless you own a bank. Driving a BMW perhaps his girlfriend's "secret acquaintances" expected him to pay more. Let nobody kid themselves, it's always about money but not necessarily only money. Let this be a warning for those looking for a Thai darling. 

Rubbish!!!

8 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Just a normal everyday other day event in land of smiles...motor Vehicle trauma, Knife attack, lady boy beat down/robbery or balcony suicide....it just goes on and on here....

Maybe time to change name: Land Of Murder, Rape, Beating and Extortion.

5 hours ago, smedly said:

I agree with police, this was not a random attack, this S. Korean IMO is likely involved in something illegal 

Or he did something that pizzed of a thai driver, honking the horn or give him the finger is enough to make Thais loose face completely and turning into maniacs.

4 hours ago, Langkawee said:

I couldn't agree more, I lost most of my life savings and have learned my lesson.

6 hours ago, smedly said:

Whoever needs to stab someone 17 times clearly does not know what he is doing . If anything it was a rage of some kind or 17 has a meaning 

400k sitting on the dashboard stabbed 17 times just don’t sound right if you ask me. 
17 stab wounds was a frenzy attack,. and I believe the victim knew the assailant who’s responsible for this heinous crime. Maybe a rival businessman who knows at this stage it’s all a guessing game and the only way we will know is if the police carry out a full investigation or the Korean wakes up and spill the beans,.either way stories like this scares tourists visiting Thailand. I’ve seen a lot of violence in Pattaya over the years and several unexplained murders...... There’s no smoke without fire ! 

So he’s meeting people in what seems like middle of nowhere with 400k in his new 5 million bht car and a set of Mercedes keys in the car also .

Nothing odd about that at all ????

Im going to say girlfriend is to blame , second choice would be the people he ripped off to get his wealth !

5 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Hate to sound insensitive (I am in truth) but if I was going to stab someone like that I sure wouldn’t leave all that loot behind (assuming they knew it was on the dashboard?).

Looked everywhere except on the dashboard 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai media is reporting that at least three men were responsible for a knife attack on a South Korean man in a quiet section of Soi Talo, Pattaya in the early hours of this morning

Family friendly Pattaya shows it's true identity yet again.

This should help boost bookings.

Archived