Pattaya: South Korean in a coma after savage knife attack - 400K left in car

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was Thai attackers, either they were completely inexperienced,  panicked and fled or they didn't see that cash otherwise it would be gone!

28 years old foreigner and driving a red plate BMW and not only 400K in cash but a Mercedes key on the dash. It doesn't smell right, does it?

17 stab wounds mean the aim was to kill and it was bungled.

He most certainly does have enemies regardless of what his girlfriend believes, and let's face it, what would she know!

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Whoever needs to stab someone 17 times clearly does not know what he is doing . If anything it was a rage of some kind or 17 has a meaning 

Maybe they wanted to leave him permanently disabled from internal injuries, reminder of whatever transgression he committed on them

18 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

She said her boyfriend had no conflict with anyone. ......Errrr !! Have I Got NEWS For YOU !!!!

9 out of 10 times the Thai "girlfriends" are in on the scam and murder by setting it up with their "brother" who is actually their lover.

1 hour ago, Prairieboy said:

The Bangkok Post reported "On its dashboard there was a key for a Mercedes-Benz and 40,000 baht in cash."

A major discrepancy!

We will never know if it was a discrepancy. TIT. Sad if this was road rage. Quite likely in land of smiles. Korean culture is bolshie. A complete mismatch for Thailand. If you want to survive survive in Thailand be completely subservient and obsequious, do not honk your horn, I know from several experiences. I have been threatened with death for honking my horn.  Apologized profusely to save my life. Other times car tried to ram my motorbike. All in Bangkok. This news is so depressing especially if he is disabled over petty loss of face from road rage. Intestines hanging out, such inhumanity. Will the police ever get to the bottom of this. I hope so. 

I hope the South Korean recover.

I have no clue what caused the savage attack so I am not giving any suggestions on it, seems we have plenty of "experts" here already. 

Some posters here seems very negative about Thailand? Why on earth are you here then? 

If I was so negative about Thailand I would leave and stop posting here in TV.

1 hour ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Some posters here seems very negative about Thailand? Why on earth are you here then? 

If I was so negative about Thailand I would leave and stop posting here in TV.

We've bought a house and have nowhere else to go.

Back to the OP

Korean guys are just as often victims as white guys in Thailand.

UPDATE:

Attack on Korean in Pattaya: Compatriot implicated as all ports watched

7pm2.jpg

Ruk Siam News reported that police in Pattaya suspect that a 38 year old South Korean is behind the savage stabbing of a compatriot. 

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

"He is in a coma at Chonburi Hospital after losing a lot of blood. The media said he had been able to only give a few details about the attack."

Quite surprised that someone in a coma can give any details of the attack. 

Vulcan Mind Meld ??

7 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

"He is in a coma at Chonburi Hospital after losing a lot of blood. The media said he had been able to only give a few details about the attack."

Quite surprised that someone in a coma can give any details of the attack. 

Not really surprised that you don't realise that he may have given that info before he became comatose.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:55 PM, DannyCarlton said:

I've had several Thai girlfriends over the years (have you?). Not one of their boyfriends/ husbands has tried to stab me.

Maybe I'm lucky....or maybe you're a fantasist.

Or a super sexy braggart. ????

Archived