Pattaya: South Korean in a coma after savage knife attack - 400K left in car

webfact

21 minutes ago, HLover said:

Or a super sexy braggart. ????

Delusional with a name like that, surely, 555, worst farang expats in the World in Thailand, credit for immigration not allowing these insane delusional farang back into Thailand. Like I always say immigration is doing them a favour denying entry. Sad human beings indeed. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

Delusional with a name like that, surely, 555, worst farang expats in the World in Thailand, credit for immigration not allowing these insane delusional farang back into Thailand. Like I always say immigration is doing them a favour denying entry. Sad human beings indeed. 

Delusional with a name like Danny Carlton? You've lost the plot mate!

13 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

You don't understand. With low cost carriers. You enter Thailand, get stamped in for a few hours but are given 30 days and then you are on to paradise countries where you don't spend one week of your vacation in a morgue so your body slowly decomposes and an autopsy is not possible. Welcome to the land of smile. Only the tourists ready for execution go to Thailand 555

Exactly what I used to do. Came to SE Asia for a month but never spent more than 4 days here at a time.

Didn't visit Pattaya until my third trip and that was by accident and only for 4 days. After several visits, realised that Pattaya is the closest place to heaven that a man can get, so moved here permanently.

I feel like I've won the lottery.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Tropposurfer said:

Hate to sound insensitive (I am in truth) but if I was going to stab someone like that I sure wouldn’t leave all that loot behind (assuming they knew it was on the dashboard?).

Maybe they did take big score, and left the small change behind. 

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

something doesn't seem right here ….  why was he stabbed 17 times 

This guy came out of his coma and explained the details of the attack.  He is one tough S.O.B ....

This story continues here :   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1130424-attack-on-korean-in-pattaya-compatriot-implicated-as-all-ports-watched/?do=getNewComment

Archived