North-east Thailand: Grannie "comes back to life" as family prepare to cremate her

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, PlastikbinLina said:

Shades of lszurue. Thank heavens she woke up in time. 70 yo is not old. 

Heaven just did a screwed up job as missed out a placing for her so asked her to wake up to reality.

She will never woke up if it was accident or suspicion cases as at the mortuary as the coroner will cut her open to check on organs and probably drained her blood to check for reason of death. Most people refuse to have their so call deceased send to mortuary as they knew the body will be cut open like being butchered. And there is no way of any slight chances the dead will come alive again. 

22 hours ago, TSF said:

India and Honduras are "Western" countries?

Not particularly, but these are the story's I could find quickly on the net, I have read similar story's from western country's too. but I'm not going to spend my life looking up story's for other people....just to prove a point.

Best regards !!

heart warming story

let me tell you a cold one :

ex-mother's in law's mother was in the hospital

she scolded to her own mother, you better not DIE when I am on holiday to the USA

or they will put you in a fridge in the temple till I come back

that person died a few days till her lovely daughter was back from the states

ex-mother in law was happy she finally died

On 10/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, klauskunkel said:

Aren't you supposed to get a death certificate from a hospital, before you can burn a body?

Or is it the family and neighbors that are qualified to determine death: Looks dead to me, let's burn it!

The decision to burn ANYTHING here is completely independent of thought or logic, people included.

It just a 'feeling' you have to do it.

33 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

The decision to burn ANYTHING here is completely independent of thought or logic, people included.

It just a 'feeling' you have to do it.

True.

I soiled my trousers and definitely had to burn them to save face and hide my shame.

Archived