Non O Retirement using US$ account

I have renewed my Non O Retirement Visa at CW many times using the 800K in a Thai bank account method. In the past, the IO has often asked me to withdraw a small amount, or at least print out the balance whilst at CW, as proof.

This will be the first time I will use my Bangkok Bank US$ account for this purpose. This has no ATM card, so how could I do a print out if they ask for it? Also this account is only accessible at certain branches and I doubt the small CW branch is one of them.

Anyone else got experience of this and how did you handle it?

Thanks to all.

Edited by DaRoadrunner

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I was going to wait a couple of weeks before I asked a similar question. I have a BB USD time deposit account that doesn't issue a bank book, only a certificate. To withdraw funds I actually need to surrender the certificate. I'm wondering if CW is familiar with the structure of some of these foreign deposit accounts.

22 minutes ago, JerseytoBKK said:

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I was going to wait a couple of weeks before I asked a similar question. I have a BB USD time deposit account that doesn't issue a bank book, only a certificate. To withdraw funds I actually need to surrender the certificate. I'm wondering if CW is familiar with the structure of some of these foreign deposit accounts.

I know it has been accepted before by immigration, though in my case I have a bank book.

Though this was the actual question I posed:-..........

“ This has no ATM card, so how could I do a print out if they ask for it? Also this account is only accessible at certain branches and I doubt the small CW branch is one of them.