Who are the most influential black people in Britain?

snoop1130

1 minute ago, cornishcarlos said:

Why the (as if ) ? 

Did I infer in any post that I wouldn't attend such an event ?? 

I'm all for equal rights, but that means equal rights for everyone not just minority groups....

Sorry dude.

I don't get an ally of black people vibe from the gist of your posts. 

I really do get having a list of the most inluental black peope in the UK, but don't get having footballers and singers on the list. How are they influential?

As another poster has said, Lynton Quasi Johnson I can understand, writes very thought provoking poetry which challenges our concepts. Maggie Aderin-Pocock has taught me about the universe and all that. Considering that she was born to Nigerian parents in Camden, the girl done well and is an inspiration to us all.

And lets not forget Dianne Abbot, mathematician, accidental comedian and, allegedly, politician.

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's not about a literal color but African descent which she has and identifies with (though of course she's biracial). 

Ah ok, well in that case I'll identify myself as black brit and nominate myself as the winner. These days it's alright to identify yourself as whatever you please, damned be the facts.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's not about a literal color but African descent which she has and identifies with (though of course she's biracial). 

Wonder how and when she decided which descent she wanted to identify with?

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Why are half black half white people always black? Like Obama she is just as white.

It gets really hard when you factor is tanning. Spend a couple of weeks on a holiday and you'll be in another bracket. I'd suggest if the rags want to do racial profiling, better do a DNA test to check the heritage first. Although then you can just identify as whatever you want so doesn't really matter. Tough titties.

I sort of like being on this side of the fence for once. So refreshing to be thorougly offended. How dare they. I might even go get a non-caf latte to elevate my offendedness. Should be at least a netizens upset article ot two.