Non-O-Retirement elapsed. How to restart?

I'm back in Thailand now.  Still adjusting to the time zone - but intended to visit the bank tomorrow.  I've been through the process before... but it was a long time ago since I applied for the initial non-imm 90 day O-Visa last time.  I do remember they were very picky about the evidence.  Some of it had to be dated on the day of application (Which meant I had to visit the bank in the morning before.).  Will I need all three bank evidence items (*) below?  Do they all need to be dated on the day of the application?

Is this list correct?...

Passport
Photos
Evidence of TM30 (My apartment have given me a screenshot of their online application... they assure me this will be ok)
Apartment Rental Contract
What's the name of the form?  Is it TM7?

*Standard letter from bank stating how much you have.  (Is this necessary?  Need dated on day of application?)

*Another letter from bank saying funds sourced from overseas (Is this necessary?  Need dated on day of application?)

*Updated bank passbook.

Edited by inasia

9 hours ago, inasia said:

I'm back in Thailand now.  Still adjusting to the time zone - but intended to visit the bank tomorrow.  I've been through the process before... but it was a long time ago since I applied for the initial non-imm 90 day O-Visa last time. 

Whether the letter from the bank needs to be dated for the date you apply depends upon the office where you apply. At most the day before will be accepted but they will want your bank book to updated on the day you apply,

The form used depends upon the type of entry you have now. The TM7 form is for a extension of stay. For a tourist visa entry it is a TM86 form and visa exempt a TM87 form.

Info and requirements is here: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_80

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, I got a new 90 day O-Visa.  But they really gave me a hard time.  The immigration agent wasn't happy that I have allowed the previous visa to elapse.  She made a big show out of conferring with her superior.  They got me to phone up my apartment building, and get them to fax me a receipt (even though I'd submitted the contract and TM30 as evidence).  They promised me a visit from immigration officers - and sure enough - a few days later they turned up at my apartment building.

So... now it's time to extend it by a year.  I will ask questions about that in a new post.