Britain set for December 12 election to break the Brexit deadlock

webfact

Britain set for December 12 election to break the Brexit deadlock

That's a good joke. Vote back the old gang of nitwits into parliament. That will surely help! No, it will just add to the confusion and delay.

The people want Brexit but will not vote for Farage since he has no governing experience. Neither of the two big bugstains wants Brexit. Boris' deal equals full membership and Corbyn is a commie.

The people were run over by the politicians. The New World Order is here.

At least let's hope for some protests.

Edited by thailandsgreat

13 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Complete nonsense again. If the Conservatives win a clear majority, they will be able to push through whatever form of brexit they want, unopposed. Clearly you dont understand how parliamentary democracy in the UK works.

If you want opinions, here's mine: In the event of a Conservative majority: Johnson tries to run down the clock again, without the bill passing and gets his wish for a no deal Brexit on January 31st. Calling a December election helps that plan. If the bill passes, we leave the EU and have two years to agree to a trade deal. Johnson will deliberately screw that up and we are out of the EU with no deal. A win win for Johnson and his backers who have laid big money on the British economy crashing. The bigger the crash, the more they make.

A win win for our fishermen as well

• Haha 1

Despite suggestions earlier today that Amber Rudd - who is stepping down at the election - would be welcomed back into the Tory fold - that appears not to be the case. Rudd will not be getting the whip back so shes gone :clap2:

Another Turkey plucked for Xmas.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ruling on points of law.

Doh!

The laws an ass,Oscar wilde,anyone can have justice in England as long as he pays for it-gerald nabarro,by the way the general election is in dec2019 not 2020,doh.

Edited by kingdong

EU is only scared of an independent, strong UK. EU is used to bog you down. Read below. Merkel fears an independent UK. She compares UK to US and China.

They already screwed my country over, don't come later and say I didn't warn you.

Speaking after a dinner with Emmanuel Macron, she called for closer commercial cooperation between Paris and Berlin in response.

She said France and Germany must work together more on trade, environmental standards and artificial intelligence to protect their interests.

Mrs Merkel said: “We will do all this in the knowledge that with the departure of Britain, a potential competitor will of course emerge for us.

That is to say, in addition to China and the US, there will be Britain as well.”

Her remarks come amid growing unease in Brussels about Boris Johnson’s insistence that the UK will break free from EU rules after Brexit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/10136122/angela-merkel-fears-post-brexit-britain/

Edited by thailandsgreat
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I go on facts and provide links to prove them. And you?

Howling brexitees live on rhetoric not facts.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/brexit/a-second-brexit-referendum-the-rules/

"Whether or not the final result would be binding on the Government could be set out in the Act enabling the referendum."

Since when have links been facts ?. 

Opinions , would be more factual..

Edited by elliss
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thailandsgreat said:

EU is only scared of an independent, strong UK. EU is used to bog you down. Read below. Merkel fears an independent UK. She compares UK to US and China.

Speaking after a dinner with Emmanuel Macron, she called for closer commercial cooperation between Paris and Berlin in response.

She said France and Germany must work together more on trade, environmental standards and artificial intelligence to protect their interests.

Mrs Merkel said: “We will do all this in the knowledge that with the departure of Britain, a potential competitor will of course emerge for us.

That is to say, in addition to China and the US, there will be Britain as well.”

Her remarks come amid growing unease in Brussels about Boris Johnson’s insistence that the UK will break free from EU rules after Brexit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/10136122/angela-merkel-fears-post-brexit-britain/

The eu s bottle is starting to go,also Merkel realises Britain might not want to take in any of the 1.5 million economic migrants she invited in after a heavy night on the schnapps.

1 minute ago, elliss said:

Since when have links been facts ?. 

Opinions , would be more factual..

The link is to the commons library which is the prime source of the Speaker when he is unsure of commons protocol. It's chapter and versew on HoC constitution. vis a vis the rules surrounding a referendum, you won't get more factual than that.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Despite suggestions earlier today that Amber Rudd - who is stepping down at the election - would be welcomed back into the Tory fold - that appears not to be the case. Rudd will not be getting the whip back so shes gone :clap2:

Another Turkey plucked for Xmas.

Boris sacked 21 MP. How many will get the whip back for the election? No one knows.

The parliament of zombies rise again.

You guys are <deleted>. I admit they took my country too, long ago. But I had hoped for some more spunk in the Brits.

Edited by thailandsgreat
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully ,   there will be leadership challenges , from both  labour and tory parties , asap.

Any  names , expected in the near future .  Rudd and Kier ?. 

Edited by elliss

7 minutes ago, kingdong said:

A mercy killing.

I think we can surmise at your demise a much more muted future beckons. A great and honourable balanced man who has lived a full life. On the People's Vote demo as I barracked at the gates of Parliament he left driving his modest red car truly a man of the people unlike the shower of miscreants that sloped away in Range Rovers and taxpayer funded ministerial cars. 

• Like 2

Did Johnson go to Russian organised sex parties  - John Sweeney and MI6 seem to think so. Imagine if there was even a whiff like this about Corbyn. I also heard from numerous journalist source that another of Johnson's squeezes is with child  and not the one that is in No 10. No wonder he wants an early election before the weight of his perfidy finally destroys him.  A truly dishonourable and mendacious excuse of a man. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7292639/Boris-Johnson-seen-barely-able-walk-partying-Russian-billionaires-villa.html

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

May called a snap election in 2017 confident in increasing her majority. She had a 20 point lead in the polls and lost her majority. Currently johnson has a 16 point lead in the polls and no majority.

I believe that there are a few more arias to be sung before the fat lady sings.

With her stupid manifesto it was obvious may. Was going to come a cropper,still that's what she wanted,she never wanted to leave in the first place,say what you like about Boris but he's done more in 3 months than may did in 3 years.

9 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I think we can surmise at your demise a much more muted future beckons. A great and honourable balanced man who has lived a full life. On the People's Vote demo as I barracked at the gates of Parliament he left driving his modest red car truly a man of the people unlike the shower of miscreants that sloped away in Range Rovers and taxpayer funded ministerial cars. 

Perhaps his ministerial car haD broken down

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

With her stupid manifesto it was obvious may. Was going to come a cropper,still that's what she wanted,she never wanted to leave in the first place,say what you like about Boris but he's done more in 3 months than may did in 3 years.

I thought so too about Boris. But after seeing the deal I am sure he is just faking it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Did I miss something? Are we out of the EU tomorrow?