The path to a righteous life! Buddha's teachings on show at Pattaya police station

rooster59

18 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Pattaya police station....the new bastion of Budhism and the learning of Dharma....is this a joke?

No sense of irony Pattaya Plod.  The photo is taken in the One-Stop Mint where transgressors pay their ransom to retrieve their licences stolen by Police Bandits at roadside stickups.  I estimate it made over 12,000 baht an HOUR whilst I was their for trickling three centimetres over a white line at 1 kph.  How did my offence contribute to the daily death rate which the police ignore?

On 11/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, rooster59 said:

Several of his minions have arranged for the program to be shown

a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.

Just love that word... minion... seems so appropriate... in my mind's eye I picture those one eyed, narrow visioned banana shaped characters.

3 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.

Just love that word... minion... seems so appropriate... in my mind's eye I picture those one eyed, narrow visioned banana shaped characters.

They we're smarter than the current govt ????

• Haha 1