Seeking P/t Work - Dual National (thai/uk)

Marisa

Bit of a weird post but here goes:

My father is Thai/UK citizen, currently primarily based in the UK (where he has spent the last 30 years).

He is actually retired but is having some trouble adapting to 'doing nothing' and not having much contact with the outside world! He is slowly but surely getting fed up with feeling of having no real purpose.

He is fluent in English and Thai. He loves to visit Thailand (as he is actually Thai) but I think it would benefit him if he could so something that would enable him to travel to Thailand periodically, have contact with people and have something to occupy his time now that the children have flown the nest. (I now live in BKK and my brother is in Singapore/HK). The reason he does not move back to Thailand is because his wife is English and is not yet at the retirement age! I have suggested he help Thai people in the UK but at the moment he does not live in an area with many Thais and is having some trouble making that initial contact.

Is there anyone who thinks that they might need the services of someone like this, or on a part time basis? Either in BKK or in the UK?

(No smuggling/mule offers please :o)

Or can anyone suggest a solution to divorce, selling up and then moving here. Which I don't think he is completely ready for yet either!

Unfortunately I do not have a CV for him but below is a rough summary

BASIC INFO

Age - Just 60 (But fit & Healthy)

Fluent Thai & English

Dual citizenship but primarily based in the UK.

Past career/jobs: Bank Clerk for most of his life & various face to face sales positions.

I have no idea if this is realistic/practical or totally silly. As you can imagine he has a real mixed influence in terms of work ethics. He grew up in Thailand 50 years ago but has become quite 'English' over the last 30 years he spent in England. But he is realiable, steady and helpful.

Any ideas/offers welcome.