A quick TM30 question

Booked for 16 nights in Pattaya next week in a condo, just had the standard AirBnB generated email 'reminder' come through, 'not long now' 'dont forget to pack' blah blah and there was a bit on there about TM30 form

Do I need to do this??  Never used AirBnB before, only hotels.  Do I need to do this form??  

AirBnB is illegal in Bangkok for terms less than 30 days. I don't know if this is the case throughout Thailand but I suspect that it is. As someone has already indicated you have no reason to file a TM30 unless you plan to stay longer than 30 days and request an extension. However, if the AirBnB rental is illegal I think it would be unlikely the owner would file a TM30 for you if you requested it. Enjoy you stay in Thailand.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Your landlord must submit a TM30 just as a hotel does when you stay. If the people who live in the condo object to their building being used illegaly they can inform immigration.

as others have posted if only here 16 days, don't give it anymore thought, just enjoy your holiday

• Like 1