American escapee not yet dead as earlier reported

webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

Soooo.. He was originally injured at the scene and arrested then killed at the scene prior to arrest now resurrected and arrested again ok gotcha. 

Wow you are more clever than me , i cant work it out at all

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

How can you believe any news article here anymore?

His wife is in custody, no shes not, he just shot her.

He shot himself, hes dead, no hes not, the truth is out there somewhere, but who knows what the truth is?

You left out she is in grievous condition ????

He looked pretty dead to me in that video released yesterday,   
If he shot himself in the head he will probably end up as a vegetable anyway,  Maybe in a coma for months ? And who will pay the hospital bill?
But relax, in the next news report he will be dead.   

It's good stuff. 

Like trying to believe what your thai partner tells you. 

Shot, 

Gun in right hand but shot in left temple. 

Shot his lady.

Dead.

Oops, take two.

Not dead.

Not shot the lady..

Probably explains why I had a passport check coming through

Sa keao Tuesday afternoon. 

And they emphasized that I was Australian. 

(It was an Australian passport)

A different police division than the normal people. 

Pleasant enough though...

7 hours ago, webfact said:
Dr Phuwadon Kittiwattanasan said that Bart Allen Helmus was in a critical condition at 3.30 am but was still on a respirator. 

His wife was also in a serious condition after he apparently shot her in the forehead. 

ER staff confirmed to the media around 4 am that the American was still alive, but barely. His heart was still pumping, they said. 

Damned foreigners can't do anything right, he should have got a Thai to do it and he and his wife would still be alive without any wounds.  Anybody going to start a fund for his hospital and medical fees?

'nuf sed.

They said the American fired at the police twice with a BB gun adapted to be a 9 mm. 

This guy is not your average person by the sounds of it....

Its possible to convert an air rifle or bb gun to take .22 but you are taking a few risks to go to 9mm

That's heavy stuff. 

Expensive too.

It's a wonder it didn't blow up and take his hand off.

9 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

Woah, back the bus up. How do you turn a BB gun into a 9mm?

Replace the barrel with a real hardened steel gun barrel and add a firing pin.

Some of the replica BB guns are made to scale and probably not a super hard 

conversion - although stupid to shoot something like this.

At what point in the saga did he aquire the fake gun ? Did someone make this in jail ?

Was it passed to him at the Courthouse ? Did they stop off and pick it up after escaping ?

Was it "found" at the crime scene by a bent copper? Nothing rings true about any of this.

Where is the link to report this as fake news ? It is going to take weeks to make up the vinyl story board for this and it will be 30 feet wide.......

Not a very good shot is he, missed himself and the wife. Thought they said he was dead ?? failing that he will have go fund me to get him back to health then he can try again next time try using a proper gun and not a B.B.   

31 minutes ago, lonewolf99 said:

At what point in the saga did he aquire the fake gun ? Did someone make this in jail ?

Was it passed to him at the Courthouse ? Did they stop off and pick it up after escaping ?

Was it "found" at the crime scene by a bent copper? Nothing rings true about any of this.

Where is the link to report this as fake news ? It is going to take weeks to make up the vinyl story board for this and it will be 30 feet wide.......

A very high percentage of stuff on here is fake (just my opinion) and lots of others i've asked  

Fantastic reporting except for the part about catching the woman who wasn't actually the woman, passing away of the American when in fact he hadn't. Clearly your pulling for his survival with a headline of, "not yet dead". And I want to see the BB gun that can stand the forces of a 9mm but there is probably some accuracy to this story if you look hard enough.

8 hours ago, bdenner said:

Must have been mistaken? Thought it was her sitting in the back of a police pickup yesterday being taken away. Didn't look critically injured then.

It was probably their illegal Chinese tour-guide; she didn't get them far, but then, she's only here for the shrimp-buffets.

17 minutes ago, Time to grow said:

Fantastic reporting except for the part about catching the woman who wasn't actually the woman, passing away of the American when in fact he hadn't. Clearly your pulling for his survival with a headline of, "not yet dead". And I want to see the BB gun that can stand the forces of a 9mm but there is probably some accuracy to this story if you look hard enough.

They better come up with some thing solid soon or I will file the entire story under fake news..

Archived