American escapee not yet dead as earlier reported

webfact

3 hours ago, fforest1 said:

They better come up with some thing solid soon or I will file the entire story under fake news..

You make it sound like diarhea, perhaps not far from the truth, 1 gram of meth can become 1kg in a very corrupt country but of course Thailand is not that corrupt. Anyone would be silly to believe that. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PolarAttack said:

Not dead yet? That sounds like the perfect time to cremate.

you still believe he was guilty as charged? Now he shot a policeman in court with a BB gun? LOS Land of Squeaky Clean. If he was Chinese there would be a groveling apology. Where is the solidarity amongst farang?

15 minutes ago, oznomad said:

Let me help you with that.

Usually it's not a problem when they send the farang body for a weeks vacation to the morgue and then give the "facts" to the press 555 555 555. Been going on for decades. The Chinese are much more difficult to accommodate 555. Chinese are no gullible bufallo farang if their citizens are murdered or falsely accused.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

Logged in for the sole purpose of making this comment. 

S**t-smeared Eric Idle - “I’m really feeling much better, actually”

Police to doctor - “just say he died in transit”

Doctor - “I can’t say that, because it’s not true”

Police - “Come on Doc, do this guy a favor”

Doc - “I have sworn an oath to save lives, I cannot violate my oath”

Po - “this guy’s got no future Doc, you should think about your own”

Doc - “If my own future is so bleak, maybe it’s best I read a statement of truth and duty to the press, before shooting myself in the chest?”

Po - “Not that again! Nevermind.”

13 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Logged in for the sole purpose of making this comment. 

S**t-smeared Eric Idle - “I’m really feeling much better, actually”

Police to doctor - “just say he died in transit”

Doctor - “I can’t say that, because it’s not true”

Police - “Come on Doc, do this guy a favor”

Doc - “I have sworn an oath to save lives, I cannot violate my oath”

Po - “this guy’s got no future Doc, you should think about your own”

Doc - “If my own future is so bleak, maybe it’s best I read a statement of truth and duty to the press, before shooting myself in the chest?”

Po - “Not that again! Nevermind.”

Your quote made me think that these farang slowly die while they're locked up in the morgue for a week, go into the morgue alive, get out of the morgue dead, OMG, certainly cuts down on paperwork, who likes paperwork? Perhaps he broke out of not only the jail but also the morgue 555. In believable anyone gives any credence to what is reported in the news. There has been a pattern going on for decades, it's not that hard to work out. 

13 hours ago, balo said:

He looked pretty dead to me in that video released yesterday,   
If he shot himself in the head he will probably end up as a vegetable anyway,  Maybe in a coma for months ? And who will pay the hospital bill?
But relax, in the next news report he will be dead.   

Look out for the GoFundMe page anytime soon ????

44 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Why are the doctors trying to keep this guy alive. As some say, just leave him in the morgue

enough hours and he would likely expire. BYE!

Geezer

That i believe was the plan and usually is the plan for those pesky farang who find it hard to die damaging the image of tourism by being an attempted murdered victim here 555. Oh i forgot he attempted to kill a policeman with a bb gun and then attempted to kill himself within a bb gun 555, farang bufallo believe anything 555. Why white man so stupid ? 555

8 minutes ago, IraqRon said:

pulling a Generalisimo Franco...

Perhaps the Burmese tried to kill him 555. The guy looks too fit and healthy to have anything to do with drugs IMO. Did he <deleted> someone off? Revenge for making someone lose face? I forgot he's already guilty by Thai Visa trial by media 555 555 555

2 hours ago, Langkawee said:

Stay tuned for for your daily dose of LOS Land of Satan 555, where farang bufallo expats believe all that is printed 555 

The holes in this "episode" makes a B grade movie look like an Oscar winner. Thailand only 555 555 

10 hours ago, Catoholic said:

what a total F Up...

I want to know if he was handcuffed behind his back when he shot the policeman, himself and his wife. If so the story would be believable going on the many decades past of causes of death 555. Thailand is the most gruesomely funny country in the World. It's league's ahead of any other country. Free entertainment. Who needs Hollywood 555

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

holy cow  !     …...  I nearly choked on my corn flakes    !!

this movie has more holes in it than swiss cheese ……    he was dead …. now he's not   !  

more popcorn please  ????

This should be a Master lesson to all farang who say the farang is guilty, or the farang wasn't murdered, he killed himself, and for relatives to immediately get to the morgue to pull out their son to see if he's still breathing. The Chinese, nor Japanese never put up with these Tom and Jerry antics. Time for farang expats to snap out of the delusional fantasy of living in a squeaky clean paradise before one day they are bitten on the ass or in the morgue 555. 

Archived