Video: "It's tough being a good Samaritan these days"; "Fortuner man" flees

webfact

Video: "It's tough being a good Samaritan these days"; "Fortuner man" flees

4pm.jpg

Thai caption: Fortuner driver from hell!

A video posted on Facebook showed a food delivery motorcyclist chase down a driver in a Toyota Fortuner. 

The car had been involved in a collision underneath the Phrakhanong BTS station on Sukhumvit Road inbound in Bangkok. He had fled the scene.

Warawoot Pinjai - the delivery man - caught up with the Fortuner and stopped in front and asked him to exit the vehicle as there had been a collision.

4pm1.jpg

The driver responded by hitting his motorcycle, then reversing and nearly causing more trouble. 

A later post showed that the police had caught up with "Fortuner man" outside the Ekkamai bus station opposite Soi 63.

The media described him as a well dressed older man. 

Warawoot said it was tough being a good Samaritan these days.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-14

What a jerk. The best punishment for that man, would be standing by when somebody drive over his Fortuner six or seven times with a monster car. And of course smile when he pays fines and reimburse all other parties for the damage he made.

6 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

It really is better just not to get involved.

My days of helping out are well behind me.

One of the things that living here has changed in me.

I do feel sorry for the bike driver though.

Bet he's learnt his lesson too.

And that's what is wrong with society. The "I'm alright Jack so s@rew you attitude" until you need help. Sad you have let yourself be changed. Your last statement makes me think maybe not long in Thailand..... Lol keep safe. 

13 hours ago, Scot123 said:

And that's what is wrong with society. The "I'm alright Jack so s@rew you attitude" until you need help. Sad you have let yourself be changed. Your last statement makes me think maybe not long in Thailand..... Lol keep safe. 

26 years and counting.

Seen a lot of changes in both me and society.

Archived