How Can My And My Future Own A Business Without Expensive Company Set Up

Hi

I want to buy my future wife a small business or two, to give her an employment history for futue visa applications, for me to have a work permit(only coz read in news farang was arrested for sitting in a bar he owned with no work permit) and the 40K an month joint income thing for the visa.

The 2,000,000 capitalisation thing is a bit rich.... what would be advised? Have read previous threads on this and didnt find them too clear, or maybe I just too simple minded :o

Anyways advice is welcomed

Why would you need a company for your wife ? She could just run a business as a sole trader. Keep accounts (more than one set obviously) and pay some minimal tax etc. She could even make the 40k you need per month for your visa.

As for a work permit, then here you are in a whole different ball game. You would need a company and all the associated costs which include your taxation on a minimum 50k per month income and company social costs. You may also be liable for showing that the company does employ Thais (we have just gone through this in Pattaya) and you have their monthly costs.

As for paid up capital, you did not have to do so before but I believe you have to be fully paid up now. I may need to be corrected on this one (we are paid up).

Also, if you think that your company should make a profit, you will have costs of your salary (Bt600k per annum) and additional items which mean that you'll either have to fudge the accounts (like not really paying your salary etc.) or really make perhaps Bt1,000,000 in year one. Can you realistically say you can do this ?

Without a wife, you can sometimes work out the cost of staying in Thailand versus the costs of having a permit. E.g. Cost of annual trip to home country to get non imm visa plus border runs versus costs associated with a work permit and taxation etc. costs. With a wife, you just have to get 40k per month. If that is from business in Thailand, they will want to see taxation payment records showing tax on that amount.

How old are you, can you retire ?

As said, that is as I understand it.

I dont want a company formation... Its too much money to sink in!!!!

I just want to set my future wife a business that inproves her cred with the Embassy and if possible provide me a work permit so can help out in the business without being arrested for workin on no permit.

But will check out the link... and thanks for the advice

Cheers

Edited by jaede

Reading a sunbelt post

You can even work for your wife with her being a natural employer ( not registered as a Thai limited company or Limited Partnership.) If your wife paid tax of 25,000 Baht last year, will employ 2 Thai employees or if she had gross sales last year as a sole proprietorship of 350,000 Baht.

Hi

I want to buy my future wife a small business or two, to give her an employment history for futue visa applications, for me to have a work permit(only coz read in news farang was arrested for sitting in a bar he owned with no work permit) and the 40K an month joint income thing for the visa.

The 2,000,000 capitalisation thing is a bit rich.... what would be advised? Have read previous threads on this and didnt find them too clear, or maybe I just too simple minded :o

I surmise you have seen the other thread.

Are you more clear on this? Any questions on how you can get a work permit now and your wife the business?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi

I surmise you have seen the other thread.

Are you more clear on this? Any questions on how you can get a work permit now and your wife the business?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

hi sunbelt,

I have been looking at businesses you have listed... and may use you for the permit as well. The process just seems to complex for me to tackle alone.

As said before just need a business or two to build a stable cred background for embassies for my future thai wife and helps with the 40k a mth thing when married. The work permit as I said is to avoid the horror of helping out the business and not having the proper paperwork...

THX

Edited by jaede

Where are you trying to get her to ??

Despite what many say I have managed a few different girls to UK / NL / Irl / Germany.. My brother has done same including NZ.. Most of these managed to be done without even interviews.

If it isnt the states its usually doable without too much effort.

I want to take to the UK on a visitors visa to get a civil wedding ceremony in the UK, then to see my mates in Australia ( I hold passports for both countries)

But she doesnt have a secure job, or school course.... she doesnt have cash in the bank as I support her. We have pic, and emails, and a joint condo lease thats it!!! Both our phones are pre-paid so no phone records.

Also the businesses are to help her build something in her life.

I appreciate all the advice. I have been coming here for 14yrs maybe 15 and have come 35+times. But this is my first relationship with a thai girl. So am clueless to the formalities

THX again

Edited by jaede

Make your application for the visit visa.. Even if denied they usually just say come back in 6 months.. Lots easier than making businesses for 'cover'..

As stated I have taken multiple TG's all over the place and so has my little brother.. Sure its a hassle but its not that bad, very often we were granted visa on initial application without formal interview (once she has some travelling stamps in her passport, and you have stamps travelling together same dates, doors open easily IMO).. A lot also depends on her though, is she the sort that carries herself well with authority or does she shy away from officaldom ?? The one I took most places was a royal hardass, wasn't phased by anyone.

Why not take some weekend hops together to Singapore and other places she doesnt need visa's.. All shows international travel and returning to Thailand. Just think your going about getting a UK visa backwards.. Its not impossible..

I want to take to the UK on a visitors visa to get a civil wedding ceremony in the UK, then to see my mates in Australia ( I hold passports for both countries)

But she doesnt have a secure job, or school course.... she doesnt have cash in the bank as I support her. We have pic, and emails, and a joint condo lease thats it!!! Both our phones are pre-paid so no phone records.

Also the businesses are to help her build something in her life.

I appreciate all the advice. I have been coming here for 14yrs maybe 15 and have come 35+times. But this is my first relationship with a thai girl. So am clueless to the formalities

THX again

Before a visa may be issued, an applicant must establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that she is not an intending immigrant. She can do this by showing evidence of her family, economic and other social ties to a country outside the UK. If she is using the business as evidence, they will be looking if the business is successful and provides a reasonable living. Business registrations are not very useful. Better are contracts, invoices, bills of lading, accountant's reports and bank records showing regular, steady business activity. In other words this has to be a serious business and that she has a reason to return to Thailand.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com