Kuala Lumpur Airport

roblin

I am flying in the morning(8.40am) so I have to fly from Bangkok the day before arriving in KL at 23pm.

Is there any nice place to sleep at the airport?

Is there any good place to use wireless internet+electricity for 8h? Might consider just working the whole night so I can sleep on the plane. Some privacy and lack of noise pollution would be nice.

Does Malaysian Airlines(flying to stockholm for RM2744) have any nice place customers can spend some time?

Anything else of intrest there?

There's an airside transit hotel at the satellite terminal if you don't mind flashing a bit of cash. Otherwise there is plenty of reasonably comfortable seating withing the terminals. Don't know about WiFi as I don't have a laptop.

Check out for further info here : http://www.klia.com.my/

Ariving at 23:00 getting into town for a cheap hotel for the time you are there is a no brainer.

Ariving at 23:00 getting into town for a cheap hotel for the time you are there is a no brainer.

Hardly seems like the journey back-and-forth to central Kuala Lumpur would be worth it if the OP is flying at 08:40 the following morning. And if the hi-speed rail link was used for such a trip, that's a 70 ringgit return ticket. Makes more sense to me to stay at either the Concorde Inn or the Pan Pacific Hotel located near the airport.

Last I knew, KLIA had free Wi-Fi throughout but that may have changed as it's been a while since I used it. Last couple of times at KLIA, I didn't bother taking my notebook out of its bag.

Yes, I am to lazy to leave the airport. Good with the wireless internet. Is there a nice lounge/cafe with some confortable sofas/table? Maybe I will just walk around one of my 9hours to find out for myself, but I´m just throwing the question out if anyone knows something. =)