Maximum fine for land lord

Maximun fine for landlord not reporting tenant please?

How much trouble can they get into if their lease does not allow sublease?  Im not sure about this it gets complicated.

I heard it was only another 1900 baht for thai not reporting.  I am a renter with all the proper documents for retirement extension.  No time to read endless threads to search for simple answer.

I know things have changed.  What can i and my landlord expect this year?  Previous years no problem.

Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

• Like 1

TM-30, Up to 10,000 for landlord, have heard of 1,500 for landlord, also landlord just chewed out,.all depends on the IO.

If you read the "letter of the law" landlords are required to file TM-30's, the "fine print" elsewhere in the law says YOU are required to keep ALL paperwork up to date. ( YOU can file a TM-30 as POSSESSOR - I have 3 times to be on the safe side ) 

Many IO's still not requiring ( LOCAL policy only )  TM-28's OR 30's just 47's, SOME offices use the TM-47 for the TM-28 OR for ALL 3 forms.

Always find out your LOCAL IO policy...and...it can change in 1 minute!!

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

What I find amazing is that it's the landlord or house owners responsibility to complete a TM 30 so why should the visa possessor be saddled with it? I know. T.I.T.???? 

Its not about T.I.T

You as a renter or whatever are also responsible to file tm30 if owner etc does not comply. 

3 hours ago, Gandtee said:

What I find amazing is that it's the landlord or house owners responsibility to complete a TM 30 so why should the visa possessor be saddled with it? I know. T.I.T.???? 

Not the visa possessor but the possessor of the residence, ie the tenant, can be fined by immigration for the failure to submit the TM.30