Kristen Bell warned her two kids that their teeth would fall out if they spilled Frozen II secrets

snoop1130

Kristen Bell warned her two kids that their teeth would fall out if they spilled Frozen II secrets

By BRIAN GALLAGHER

21032576-7687973-Secret_keeper_With_Frozen_II_hitting_theaters_in_just_eight_days-a-67_1573788809262.jpg

Secret-keeper: With Frozen II hitting theaters in just eight days, Kristen Bell revealed the hilarious things she told her kids would happen if they spilled any of the sequel' secrets

With Frozen II hitting theaters in just eight days, Kristen Bell revealed the hilarious things she told her kids would happen if they spilled any of the sequel' secrets.

Bell, 39, was joined by her Frozen II co-star Idina Menzel on Jessica Shaw's Sirius XM show on Wednesday, where she admitted that she told her kids 'everything.'

In an effort to ensure they'll keep all of the secrets to themselves, Bell revealed she told her daughters, six year old Lincoln and four year old Delta, that something horrific would happen if they talked about the sequel.

'I told my kids everything. I was in the mood to be a cool mom and I tell them all the time. I tell them two things. Number one, all your teeth are gonna fall out,' she said, adding that is, 'the best thing you can say to a kid.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7687973/Kristen-Bell-warned-two-kids-teeth-fall-spilled-Frozen-2-secrets.html

Don´t tell the kids, and then you do not have to lie to them either. Some people just create trouble for themselfs. And then if the kids would have been telling things to others, then little Bell would be standing there with the big bill.

Archived