Bloodbath: Thai man hacks his close friend to death with a sword

rooster59

59 minutes ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

There is more to this story than mearly that.

* What was the initial reason his close friend said such things?  

* Why did he go to pick up his best friend if there was obviously such bad blood between them? 

* Why would you decide to hack your best friend to death for saying that? 

hehe you look for logic and reason in the land of lies and acerebral thinking

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

I have several friends doing ya baa, none of them have caused any problems for me, or anyone else for that matter.

I have many friends that are alcoholic and have done many people lots of harm.

Did I miss the bit in the article that said he was doing yaa maa, a drug I took back in the day and did no harm?

Also, why the need to translate to Thai man? I cant think of any news source that would say the nationality of the person if they are based in that country. I think it baits the Thai basing members, and widens the divide between Thais and foreigners here.

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have many friends that are alcoholic and have done many people lots of harm.

Did I miss the bit in the article that said he was doing yaa maa, a drug I took back in the day and did no harm?

Also, why the need to translate to Thai man? I cant think of any news source that would say the nationality of the person if they are based in that country. I think it baits the Thai basing members, and widens the divide between Thais and foreigners here.

i dont take offense if a story about a criminal says it was a farang, or cites their nationality. accurate journalism/reporting

54 minutes ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Sooner or later we don't need those strict and tough rules for foreigners anymore to get out of the Kingdom. When the good Thais start hacking and killing around like madmen it's really time to leave for safer havens! Let's hope for better times.

so the UK is out of the question, so is the US if you have children of school age

4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I'm Sure he will soon make new friends where he is headed for.

Exactly, thai prisons are already filled with brutal killers just like him, he will feel at home with his like-minded maniacs there. 

True Thai mentality. Barbaric.

Thai portray themselves as such humble, peace loving, animal loving, smiling, caring, polite, law abiding people! BS!

It is not surprising the Chinese kicked their ansestors out of southern China.

China classed what is now known as Thai formally Siamese meaning Dark Skinned People,  ss Undisirable, who now try very hard to look white and yet are very racist against blacks including most other nationals. Pathetic..

Will the crazed murder be punished or sent home after doing merit, with a slap on the wrist, sent home to mummy to cheat her out of money, beat her, to sit around all day drinking whiskey, smoking and playing loud music? 

Typical true Thai style of living.

2 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Knife and blade crime. Usually associated with UK and especially London these days.

Sadly yet another farang export not needed in this fabulous country

Because knife crimes never happened anywhere in the world before they happend in the UK, correct?

How old are you? Is this your first little (online) trip to the rest of the world?

ancient-rome-gladiator-fights-in-amphith

3 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

There is more to this story than mearly that.

* What was the initial reason his close friend said such things?  

Out of drugs.

* Why did he go to pick up his best friend if there was obviously such bad blood between them? 

Out of money.

* Why would you decide to hack your best friend to death for saying that? 

They were both out of drugs and money.

1 minute ago, rossco1 said:

RIP sad story but we need too learn from this maybe drugs maybe not but defiantly something Mental health issue ?

Probably both mental health issues and drugs and money involved.

Surely drugs, including alcohol, don't seem to be beneficial for someone who has mental issues.

5 hours ago, Pilotman said:

a lot of drug taking Thai village folk. I see quite a few when we visit my wife's village.  Not in her family I hasten to add, but it is prevalent in the rural communities and when those community folk come to the big city to work.  

Correct. Many years ago I had cause to go to a small village just north of Phitsanulok, where I saw hypodermic needles lying all around people,s houses, plus was actually told that this was a huge problem in the village.

Archived