Thailand ranks sixth on world’s strongest health security list

rooster59

15 hours ago, legend49 said:

Add to it why have the hospitals have let their guard down to run up huge debts on unpaid medical services that are attributed to by visiting aliens. Resulting in now aliens having to buy junk Thai medical insurances to offset losses.

John Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, USA. Who funded the research? What was the model they used to gain data. Who verified the data was correct. Where is the scoring model. There are so many questions unanswered. Having graduated from 2 universities I would be kicked in the you know where with such a bland statement they have made without supporting evidence.  I take this as fake news.

Was one of them Trump U. by chance? 

21 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Maybe they confused Thailand with Taiwan. Geography is not a forte of many Americans.

Being an American, and having visited 36 countries in my lifetime, I agree.

In those thirty-six countries I have spoken to many people on a variety of topics. What I have found is that some people I spoke to were outright sure that they knew more than others; while some thought they may know a bit more than others, and a small number acknowledged they knew very little. I belong to the last group, which is why I keep traveling and talking to those, who like myself, know very little.

Archived