Funny Faster Speed Of Mp3 Files

BambinA

Hi guys . I d/l some IELTS test from internet .For the listening part there are 4 MP3 files of conversation. But the speed of the conversations are funny ( Faster than normal ,sounds like cartoon)

Can i adjust the MP3 files to have a normal speed (as human speaking)?

Thank you

Windows Media Player can slow down mp3 files but only 3 choices normal, 2x or 1/2 speed but quick enough for you to try it and see if it is enough. Just right click in the bottom bar of windows media player (11, version 10 may use a drop down menu) and select "Play" "Play Speed".

A commercial version with a download demo is Amazing Slow Downer

If you have WinAmp you can download a plugin > PaceMaker

Edited by tywais
Added additional site.

Oh thank you

Always glad to be of assistance Bambi. I just checked Windows Media Player 11 closer and it does have a linear control of playback speed under "Enhancements" so there is more range to play with. Haven't used 10 for a while so not sure if it is in it also.

You have not mentioned whether the speed is obvious throughout all 4 files or part of certain files. Also, it could be a problem with the way the files were uploaded :o Have you tried contacting the site owners to let them know there might be a problem with their files?

You have not mentioned whether the speed is obvious throughout all 4 files or part of certain files.

throughout all 4 files :o

Have you tried contacting the site owners to let them know there might be a problem with their files?

No..The Owner is Russian ..And This site is free materials for IELTS: International English Language Testing System.

I will try to adjust my WMP as tywais advised

Edited by BambinA