Stickman Weekly Returns

night_rider

This is not an invitation to begin a flame war over the relative merits of Stickman's weekly column. However, I did wander by the site the other day and decided to drop Stick an email saying how much I miss the column. Unlike many, I'm in farangland and the column gives me a 'man on the street' perspective that I don't find in other sources. Regardless, the response I got from Stick was that the weekly column would be returning in the next few weeks. While he's never stated a specific conflict - was hoping it wasn't Mrs. Stick - I suppose that his return corresponding to the school break must mean it was a work conflict.

Just thought I'd pass on the news.

This is not an invitation to begin a flame war over the relative merits of Stickman's weekly column. However, I did wander by the site the other day and decided to drop Stick an email saying how much I miss the column. Unlike many, I'm in farangland and the column gives me a 'man on the street' perspective that I don't find in other sources. Regardless, the response I got from Stick was that the weekly column would be returning in the next few weeks. While he's never stated a specific conflict - was hoping it wasn't Mrs. Stick - I suppose that his return corresponding to the school break must mean it was a work conflict.

Just thought I'd pass on the news.

His identity and place of employment had been very publicly exposed a while back so he kept a low profile after that.