Cash in Bank Method. Are Fixed Term Deposits Acceptable?

On 11/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Using fixed deposit since 2013 in Khon Kaen.

Never a question asked.

In 2012 officer asked why do you have money on normal savings account, use fixed.

Bangkok Bank f.d. book looks like thjs:

"FIXED ACCOUNT" by the way.

fixeddeposit.jpg

what is the % you get if you lock it for 12 month 

25 minutes ago, patrick1968 said:

what is the % you get if you lock it for 12 month 

I haven't found anything about "locked" fixed deposit accounts. In a way that's the whole idea with this type of account. You are not supposed to withdraw any money because you lose interest. If there's no restrictions then it's ok to use for the money in the bank method.

11 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I haven't found anything about "locked" fixed deposit accounts. In a way that's the whole idea with this type of account. You are not supposed to withdraw any money because you lose interest. If there's no restrictions then it's ok to use for the money in the bank method.

True. One thing folk should look into is update of bb. As I understand it Bangkok Bank is able to do update for FD. 

When the new rules re money in bank started I stuck 850k in FD account to cover all bases and just leave it. Wasn't for the interest. I just figured it was easy to stuff up dipping below the 400.

So back to the point...problem with dealing with CW, some io want to see activity on the day. The min deposit for my Green bank is 2k. 

• Thanks 1