POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, geronimo said:

It seems Worgeordie has withdrawn .... citing my poetry ......... I'm speechless .........

Could it be possible that you are using the same strategy as V Faraaaang?   Keep posting stuff

nobody cares about till all members declare you the winner just to get you to stop ?????????????‍♀️

????️‍♂️????️????????????     ????

3 minutes ago, rumak said:

Could it be possible that you are using the same strategy as V Faraaaang?   Keep posting stuff

nobody cares about till all members declare you the winner just to get you to stop ?????????????‍♀️

????️‍♂️????️????????????     ????

While that was not my original intention, it does seem to be turning out that way ........ but you can rest assured that another poem shall not be posted ..... ever 

Just now, geronimo said:

While that was not my original intention, it does seem to be turning out that way ........

i don't know what it is about you.   the more i hate you.... the more i love you    ????

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Let's have a poem about the cold weather then Geronimo.

Blooming cold 'ere in Udon.

????

Hope it warms up a little by the time I get there. Have to pick up my visa today.

I'm going to Udon Thani today

to pick up my visa ya know

If I bump into Faraday he'll say

'Bloody freezing; time for snow'.

Just now, owl sees all said:

Hope it warms up a little by the time I get there. Have to pick up my visa today.

There's a wind blowing as well, even our dog has wrapped himself up in a blanket.

Btw, the annual fair - whatever it's called is in Thung Sri muang, & the traffic on Posri road is 'orrible.

The Last Man Standing

Thanks to some red neck

you'll find on this forum

there's a revolt in the ranks

for this prose.....ad nauseum

Even i can't function

in my normal way

all i can think of

is "what rhymes with hay"

Now i see members

banding together

some in warm coats

talking bout the weather

And what would a ditty

from rumak be

without a poke at a bloke

who is watching with glee

as candidates drop out

one by one

you may think he's "signed out"

nah, he's just having some fun

Cause when it comes down to

who has the most guile

he is second to none

and has a perfect thai smile

This is really a secret

so don't say a word

but the  T shirts are already printed

"I CAME IN THIRD ! "

3 minutes ago, rumak said:

The Last Man Standing

Thanks to some red neck

you'll find on this forum

there's a revolt in the ranks

for this prose.....ad nauseum

Even i can't function

in my normal way

all i can think of

is "what rhymes with hay"

Now i see members

banding together

some in warm coats

talking bout the weather

And what would a ditty

from rumak be

without a poke at a bloke

who is watching with glee

as candidates drop out

one by one

you may think he's "signed out"

nah, he's just having some fun

Cause when it comes down to

who has the most guile

he is second to none

and has a perfect thai smile

This is really a secret

so don't say a word

but the  T shirts are already printed

"I CAME IN THIRD ! "

Bravo Sir!

8 hours ago, faraday said:

Let's have a poem about the cold weather then Geronimo.

Blooming cold 'ere in Udon.

????

there was a young lass from Udon

just couldn't keep her bloomers on

last night with the chill

there was frost on her hill

but G.Mo was quick to respond

06:41 am here ..... icicles on the tower ladder .....  all the birds are frozen to the power lines ........

luckily I have the treadmill ...... a few km will warm me up ...... 

Last day for nominations today ............ the anti-poem marchers have thankfully all gone home ......

and remember ,,,,, never take the POTY seriously ..........

So, after today we move into the next stage of the contest, which will be a free for all. That means candidates can canvass how they want, with whom they want, right up until the 21st, when voting will begin.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Fortunately, I've been around so long, I don't take anything seriously ......

I've been around so long,  if i'm <deleted> off I usually forget what it was that <deleted> me off

Are we going to start a  ...... I've been around so long thread ?  lol    

members:   please, NO !

G'Morning  G..MO     another day at the office for you   ????

1 minute ago, rumak said:

I've been around so long,  if i'm <deleted> off I usually forget what it was that <deleted> me off

Are we going to start a  ...... I've been around so long thread ?  lol    

members:   please, NO !

G'Morning  G..MO     another day at the office for you   ????

yes, only today the mercury has dropped so low I'm having the burn the TVF furniture to stay alive, I hope they don't bill me for that old bench and filing cabinet ....

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

So, after today we move into the next stage of the contest, which will be a free for all. That means candidates can canvass how they want, with whom they want, right up until the 21st, when voting will begin.

I will see you on the  19th     When i "might"  post the mother of all roastings.

All in good humour of course   wink  wink     though the best humour is that which

hits very close to the truth     

6 minutes ago, geronimo said:

yes, only today the mercury has dropped so low I'm having the burn the TVF furniture to stay alive, I hope they don't bill me for that old bench and filing cabinet ....

I love it.  these cold mornings remind me of the days of old .  when cool season was really cool.

Early morning with Nit on my left and Noi on my right.    Hence the saying was born when asked

if one had any fun last night:    a wry smile and the answer  "nit noi "

1 minute ago, rumak said:

I love it.  these cold mornings remind me of the days of old .  when cool season was really cool.

Early morning with Nit on my left and Noi on my right.    Hence the saying was born when asked

if one had any fun last night:    a wry smile and the answer  "nit noi "

and when the girls were asked if they enjoyed it, they replied "nit noi"

14 minutes ago, geronimo said:

and when the girls were asked if they enjoyed it, they replied "nit noi"

mak maaaaaak  !    but farang kee niow     555

you must be forgetting.   rumak sexy man !

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Our spotting team have noticed that Sipi spends a lot of time in that pink massage place on the other side of the town, wonder what's afoot there .........

Their Wi-Fi actually works,  unlike mine. 

I hear that I have been nominated. Thanks, don't think that happend before. I don't know who did it but did not figure myself as a popular poster because some of my views.

Anyway Thanks for whoever nominated me. I did not notice as I was in Koh lipe and Koh Ngai for my yearly holiday with my parents. Did some fishing at Jurassic before (even made it to their facebook page). My dad caught a huge carp 160 lbs or so and the (insert some curse here) cut my line with his while i had a 200 lbs aripaima on it.. and he landed it while it was still attached to my cut line. So that will be a topic in our family for quite some time.

When on holiday i use a tablet and it makes me lazy, i mean i hate typing and navigating on a tablet. 

Just now, robblok said:

I hear that I have been nominated. Thanks, don't think that happend before. I don't know who did it but did not figure myself as a popular poster because some of my views.

Anyway Thanks for whoever nominated me. I did not notice as I was in Koh lipe and Koh Ngai for my yearly holiday with my parents. Did some fishing at Jurassic before (even made it to their facebook page). My dad caught a huge carp 160 lbs or so and the (insert some curse here) cut my line with his while i had a 200 lbs aripaima on it.. and he landed it while it was still attached to my cut line. So that will be a topic in our family for quite some time.

When on holiday i use a tablet and it makes me lazy, i mean i hate typing and navigating on a tablet. 

Welcome to the POTY Sir! We're all a bit potty but it's all good fun .....

16 minutes ago, robblok said:

I didn't nominate you, but you deserve it.

Archived