POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

It is worth noting that Yinn has 3 or 4 major sponsors (hence all the likes) and they won't count for much when the voting starts. 

Well,  though I have been quiet recently  (sounds of clapping )  ... I have made a complete 360 and after receiving some promises from Yinn ( wink wink)  I am looking forward to throwing my

total weight behind her   ????   .    I am pretty sure she does not understand "tongue in cheek" but hope she will not hold it against me.   though that might be invigorating as well.

Yinn for poty.    ( hope she ain't fat )

1 minute ago, transam said:

But "she" might be everything you describe..We don't know, do we...?  ????

that's a very cogent point you have made....after all, I always describe myself as fat, ugly, repulsive, filthy, unshaven and hung like a stud mouse when in actuality I am a cross between John Holmes and a blonde Jason Momoa. I just like to be discreet and know how difficult it is for ordinary men to deal with me, bronzed Manly gods are in fact rare.

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

She could, for example, be a 54 year-old Glaswegian mother of six who stacks shelves in supermarkets ....

Indeed, or a 54 year old Glaswegian father of six who stacks shelves in supermarkets....????

1 minute ago, RedPill said:

I would like to nominate Mazzo for his endless efforts to bring Law & Order to this country! ????

That's only because his face will be revealed for a slap at the winners' ceremony.....????............????

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed, or a 54 year old Glaswegian father of six who stacks shelves in supermarkets....????

Sipi could be a 14-year old Nigerian boy who wants to improve his English ........ and you Sir! How do we know that you aren't a panel beater from Petersborough?

15 minutes ago, transam said:

That's only because his face will be revealed for a slap at the winners' ceremony.....????............????

haha yes, but, many discussions and he always stands his opinion. Something I can appreciate.

12 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Sipi could be a 14-year old Nigerian boy who wants to improve his English ........ and you Sir! How do we know that you aren't a panel beater from Petersborough?

Because during previous POTY's, I posted photo's of me, and over the years quite a few TVF members have been to my place who can verify..????

Just to recap, 2015 and 2016 I came second in POTY, in 2017 I won it...

My face was plastered all over the pages, but you are right, I was a panel beater from Peterborough....????

1 minute ago, transam said:

Because during previous POTY's, I posted photo's of me, and over the years quite a few TVF members have been to my place who can verify..????

My face was plastered all over the pages, but you are right, I was a panel beater from Peterborough....????

Yes, how could we forget the unbelievable tension as the clock ticked away on the final hour of voting in the 2017 POTY. So close and yet so far for two consecutive years .........

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Yes, how could we forget the unbelievable tension as the clock ticked away on the final hour of voting in the 2017 POTY. So close and yet so far for two consecutive years .........

After 2015/16, 2017 was a breeze......????

Except, I still haven't received my winners T-shirt, autographed by Rimmer...Must be worth a fortune now....????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

After 2015/16, 2017 was a breeze......????

Except, I still haven't received my winners T-shirt, autographed by Rimmer...Must be worth a fortune now....????

It was given to me in lieu of money for last year's reporting .....

8 minutes ago, transam said:

during previous POTY's, I posted photo's of me

sorry,  i did not follow tv much then.    is your avatar a photo of you?

Mine is.   some people keep saying i look like steve mcqueen .   what's up with that ?

1 minute ago, rumak said:

sorry,  i did not follow tv much then.    is your avatar a photo of you?

Mine is.   some people keep saying i look like steve mcqueen .   what's up with that ?

Noooo, that's a bloke who's songs I sing.....????

1 minute ago, rumak said:

name please.   the cia has yet to deliver the facial recognition program they promised me

That is an early James Taylor shot, sitting in his 454ci V8 1955 Chevy street race car, from the film "Two Lane Blacktop"......????

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Welcome to Marlboro country! 

4 minutes ago, transam said:

That is an early James Taylor shot, sitting in his 454ci V8 1955 Chevy street race car, from the film "Two Lane Blacktop"......????

oh yeah.   i remember some good times with James !

Image result for steve mcqueen photo with car

Archived