Medical authorities issue warning on recreational ‘Magic Paper’ hallucinogen

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

According to Manus, users of magic paper will experience dilated pupils, rises in body temperature, blood pressure and heart rate, loss of appetite, sweating and shaking. The drug will also cause hallucinations and paranoia, which could lead to self-harm or attacks on others and, in severe cases, suicide.

Exactly what I'm looking for ...????????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Brilliant statement....Proof you know nothing about it...

I wont say there is absolutely zero danger but I will say there is 100% zero chance of developing a addiction to LSD......So compared to Meth or many other drugs its one of the least dangerous drugs around......Hell in some ways cigarettes are more dangerous because tobacco is highly addictive...    

Err have you been taking anti-irony meds? 

Actually, I do believe the man was serious. 

My apologies. There is always one who seems to have a strong option based without any real knowledge. 

Edited by metempsychotic

1 hour ago, metempsychotic said:

Err have you been taking anti-irony meds? 

Actually, I do believe the man was serious. 

My apologies. There is always one who seems to have a strong option based without any real knowledge. 

Hell in some ways cigarettes are

I guess you missed the part where I said IN SOME WAYS....

sorry but I know plenty about this subject...

Edited by fforest1

5 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

Hell in some ways cigarettes are

I guess you missed the part where I said IN SOME WAYS....

sorry but I know plenty about this subject...

And I corrected myself when I realized the person you were quoting was serious. 

Then I apologised and made yet another reference to the person you were quoting. 

Perhaps re read my post. 

My wife and I did lsd on three occasions shortly after we were married.  This was in the very early 70s.  There was no one else with us, but the friend who gave it to us said we only needed to know one thing:  that whatever was going on, remember it was only the drug.  It was good, helpful advice as the world turned astonishing.  We had no problems.  It revealed a plethora of new perspectives to us and almost a half century later remains a personally memorable event, a fond one.  We are glad to have been able to have the experience.

• Like 2

You want to see pretty colours and be Alice in Wonderland, take LSD; you want to get into a fight, drink alcohol; you want to die early, smoke cigarettes; you want to work hard, chew kratom. These guys need to get their priorities sorted. Some stuff is just recreational, some stuff is useful (coffee springs to mind), and some stuff is just dangerous. They're supposed to be experts, right?

10 hours ago, nikmar said:

yep , some strange and some  good memories. A group of us tried playing football one sunny afternoon whilst tripping. I dont htink i ve ever laughed so much.

One time I laughed for like 5 hours ????  boy was I sore the next day

• Like 2

Wait!  What year is this?  Parents, if your teenager says their forK is melting at the dinner table, or that the wall just turned to sand, or you just turned into a cartoon, then spend some time with them, maybe you will learn something.  Whatever you do, stay away from the foreigners ????

"According to Manus, users of magic paper will experience dilated pupils, rises in body temperature, blood pressure and heart rate, loss of appetite, sweating and shaking. The drug will also cause hallucinations and paranoia, which could lead to self-harm or attacks on others and, in severe cases, suicide. "

But does it have negative side effects?

(Thank you Ali G)

1 hour ago, oobar said:

My wife and I did lsd on three occasions shortly after we were married.  This was in the very early 70s.  There was no one else with us, but the friend who gave it to us said we only needed to know one thing:  that whatever was going on, remember it was only the drug.  It was good, helpful advice as the world turned astonishing.  We had no problems.  It revealed a plethora of new perspectives to us and almost a half century later remains a personally memorable event, a fond one.  We are glad to have been able to have the experience.

Absolutely. My first trip was German Blue Cheer, then various types....does anyone remember micrdots?..The best I had was clear 'window pane'. Perhaps the most important event in my life. As a rule I have no interest in people who have  not experimented with mind expanding drugs.

Edited by sunnyboy2018

11 hours ago, Thian said:

LSD is very dangerous.....i hope they can stop it.

Stop it? Its been popular since Ken Kesey and Timothy Leary promoted it in the 60s. Its not gone away and it never will go away. Only with acid can ordinary people become one with the universal godhead and understand we are all molecules of the universe in a state of permanent evolution towards cosmic love.

58 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Stop it? Its been popular since Ken Kesey and Timothy Leary promoted it in the 60s. Its not gone away and it never will go away. Only with acid can ordinary people become one with the universal godhead and understand we are all molecules of the universe in a state of permanent evolution towards cosmic love.

While in prison, Leary was sued by the parents of Vernon Powell Cox, who had jumped from a third story window of a Berkeley apartment while under the influence of LSD. Cox had taken the drug after attending a lecture, given by Leary, favoring LSD use. Leary was unable to be present due to his incarceration, and unable to arrange for legal representation; a default judgement was entered against him in the amount of $100,000.[115]

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Absolutely. My first trip was German Blue Cheer, then various types....does anyone remember micrdots?..The best I had was clear 'window pane'. Perhaps the most important event in my life. As a rule I have no interest in people who have  not experimented with mind expanding drugs.

Purple Microdot , Windowpane, Orange Sunshine , MDMA later, we called Magic Paper Blotter , and onecalled Old Fashioned , blotter with a huge dose on it...

Edited by Ireland32

33 minutes ago, neeray said:

No, I have obviously never tried. Frankly, I couldn't handle anymore pleasure. "Oh natural" is 100% satisfying for me.

Honestly, missed out. As if sex can’t get better, LSD takes it from what’s already a 100 and cranks it up to about a 500.