November 27, 20196 yr About 5 years ago I bought some Crest Whitening Strips and these worked astonishing well, same results as a dentist would give. I bought some recently from Lazada and they did nothing, though they were sold under a new name. Not sure if I bought fakes, or they've stopped selling the strong strips due to safety concerns. Whats the best option these days? Do Thai dentists charge much?
November 27, 20196 yr Before embarking on a teeth whitening programme, either professional or OTC I recommend folks visit this web site and follow the advise therein. Some of it will surprise you and non of it will cost you any money. I've followed up on this advise and my teeth have never been cleaner or whiter. And it didn't cost a single Baht. http://www.healthgradespro.com/get-healthy/myths-about-your-oral-hygiene-you-always-thought-were-correct/
November 27, 20196 yr Zoom teeth bleaching is the best. Around 10k here in Thailand. Guarantee 3 shades whiter is what the dentist told me and he was right
November 28, 20196 yr Regarding Crest strips I bought these from Lazada and they worked a treat: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/crest-3d-white-luxe-professional-effects-1-i111907933-s114516795.html
November 28, 20196 yr 19 hours ago, advancebooking said: Guarantee 3 shades whiter meaningless definition.what exactly is the measurement for 1 shade? Also if you have crowns or caps ( yanks) they wont go whiter theyll need changing
December 4, 20196 yr On 11/28/2019 at 7:21 AM, Chazar said: meaningless definition.what exactly is the measurement for 1 shade? Also if you have crowns or caps ( yanks) they wont go whiter theyll need changing A shade chart is available in any dental clinic. Maybe you should think before making meaningless comments?
Create an account or sign in to comment