Pattaya tourism: After the doom and gloom comes optimism! Pattaya expecting millions and billions!

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important: stay optimistic and never stop dreaming ....
But let's say that if you don't improve a lot of things, everything will really be just a dream!
In Germany they have a good saying: Traeume sind schaeume = Dreams are foams!

If for nothing else TAT provide me with endless joy and laughter as they roll out their comedy sketches day after day without fail.... it is my daily pick up.... I use to read cartoons in the newspapers but after discovering TAT nothing else compares...

Can' t wait for the Unreality TAT TV series to come out cos it sure ain't reality ????????

I remember going to the Greek islands on holiday 40 years ago, and even then it was much better organised than Thailand is now. I visited Corfu less than ten years ago and it was the equal of any resort island in Europe, clean and well operated. And this from a country with a terrible economy!

Thailand has a long way to go in the hospitality stakes before it can equal European resorts. It used to have cheap prices and relaxed atmosphere going for it, but that has disappeared with the rising baht.

3 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

He said that the Pattaya beach was now 35 meters wide after new sand was deposited there. He urged Thais and their families and relatives to come down to the marvellous beach and water during the day. 

Has he actually BEEN to Pattaya beach ? If so, I hope he leads by example and takes a daily swim.

Eww, that's disgusting :crying:

Yesterday we had to drive down beach road ,a nightmare due to roadworks etc ,but it gave me a chance to look at the beach ,which was easy ,there was nobody on it , actually apart from people erecting stands ,workers and people in cars ,there was hardly anyone walking at all.

2 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

I love seeing the change in water shades from Hilton, all that brown turns blue or green eventually, Never I would put my foot in that stench

Another 10 years the Hilton will be in the sea. ????????????

Archived